• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry:The Sinister Angel

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ok...this story is related to my DMC: The Renegades fic. Vergil won't appear before the very end, most of the story will emphasize on Dante and my OC character Sinistra.And Sinistra is not a Mary sue! She's a half-demon, and a pretty powerful one, so don't be confused. Some people at ffnet asked me if she was a Mary Sue , and I was greatly pi$$ed.

Devil May Cry: The Sinister Angel

Prologue:

All life must end in death. Everything that has a beginning has an end. This the unbreakable rule of the universe.

Shame these fools don’t understand it.

So arrogant, so pathetic, unable to admit their weakness-the humans have plagued this earth for too long. It is time to show them the truth.

The exterminator wondered as he strode through the shadows of the night. Even though it was a chilly night in the middle of winter, it had been drizzling incessantly since the evening. Small raindrops fell on his face as he tried to see through the darkness. Slightly puffing, he cast a momentary look on his hands.

The sleeves of his robe were soaked in blood, as well as his hands. He stretched out his hands and washed them in the rain.

He didn’t want to, though. It always gave him pleasure when he viewed the signs of his slaughtering. It sent a feeling of deep satisfaction and pleasure through his body, almost sending him in a euphoric state.

Pain is good. And that fool surely knows it now; he smiled as he thought of this. How completely foolish of him to deny the supremacy of the sovereign, to side with the filthy traitor, rather than bask in the unstoppable, eternal power of our master. He got exactly what he deserved.

The exterminator caught the sight of the tall buildings when he stood in the crossways of the roads. He searched for the one he was looking for, and finally recognized it. It was precisely as his master told him.

“I’m here, master,” he said.

A voice spoke inside his head instantly, like an echo coming from a distance.

“You know what to do, my trusted servant.”

“Yes, my lord.”

“You have done well, but make sure everything goes as planned. I will not tolerate any mistakes.”

“Of course, master. I’ll make sure everything happens just the way you want.”

“Let’s hope that is true, for your own sake.”

The telepathic connection broke, pointing that it’s time for his job. He approached the building with long and steady steps, and stood in front of the entrance. He said in a low voice,

“So it begins...”

Chapter One: No time to rest

Apartment 908 was apparently the finest suite in the Empire hotel. This Victorian style suite had all the luxuries a person would wish for a short trip, as well as excellent special services. An outstanding view of the whole city could be witnessed from the balcony of the apartment, which was always admired by the residents.

But the current resident didn’t really seem to care for any of this. All she wanted was a good place to stay while taking a break from the hard work she went through everyday.

She looked beautiful as the rays of the moonlight fell on her long, brown, lustrous hair spread over the pillow. Her lovely face looked so calm and relaxed with comfort, one could hardly imagine what she really was. She lay on the soft goose down feather bed, away from all tension and anxiety, enjoying the relaxed sleep.

Suddenly her pleasant slumber was broken by the ringing of a cell phone. She opened her sleepy eyes, and reached for the phone as she cursed under her voice. She picked up the phone and spoke in an amazingly clear voice, “Sinistra Rodriguez speaking.”

“What’s up, babe?” a man’s voice replied.

“Reggie?”

“Yeah, it’s me sugar, were you expecting someone else?”

“No, actually I wasn’t expecting anyone, I’m on vacation, remember? I told you not to disturb me for a week. Everyone needs to have some rest in a while.”

“I know, but you gotta come see me now, Sinistra.” Reggie said, now in a more serious tone.

“Why? Something wrong?”

“Yeah, there have been problems, big problems that are driving me nuts. And Amanda also thinks you really need to come back.”

“Damn it…..okay, I’ll try to come home tomorrow and stop by your office right after work.”

“I thought you were on vacation?”

“Yeah, but once I come back in town, all the people in my office are going to start bugging me for help. My holiday is going to be over anyway.”

“I got no idea how you manage to run that fashion company of yours and do all this. Anyway, see ya tomorrow.”

“Bye.” Sinistra hung up the phone and got down from her bed. She stood in front of the mirror and said to herself, “Here you go, Sinistra. So much for a nice holiday.”

She examined herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her lustrous hair as admired her body.
Almost six feet tall, Sinistra was a mature woman of thirty. But one couldn’t imagine that from her looks, she looked hardly twenty two or three years old. She had a stunning figure with long, fine shaped legs; full, large breasts and a waist as thin as of a teenager. Her sexy figure was clearly visible under the tiny lingerie she was wearing.

She hugged herself, quivering a little in the dreadfully cold night. She purred as she felt her smooth skin, as soft as a three year old child. Her beautiful hazel eyes were still a little heavy. She shrugged her head, trying to make the drowsiness go away. She stepped away from the mirror. It won’t be possible for me to get to sleep again, she thought.

Godamnit, it’s so hard living two lives at once, she thought.

Sinistra Rodriguez was a respected name in the fashion industries. She had achieved much success in life at a very young age due to her determination, guile, intellect and hardship. She had built quite a big fashion empire, and had become the richest woman in the whole state at the age of thirty.

But under the masquerade of a successful businesswoman, she was actually one of the deadliest demon hunters ever. She was very well connected to all organizations associated with devil hunting, and had annihilated countless devils with unnerving ruthlessness. She had also brought down several demon worshipping cults, and bore an unusual hatred for every last one of those humans who had betrayed their own kind for the sake of power.

Even though she always managed to keep up with both roles of her life, sometimes things just became too much. Then she would take a break from all work, and spend a few days in solitude where there would be no duties to fulfill, no responsibilities to bear.
But my screwed up life would never let me have some rest.

She walked into the bathroom for a shower, then put on a black night gown. As she was dressing, she looked at the twin bracelets on her hands and smiled. She went to the drawing room and sat on the plush divan, making plans for tomorrow.

“Alright, I’ll just phone the room service for some dinner, then I’ll set out for home. No point wasting time here.” She said to herself and reached for hotel phone.

All of a sudden, a shadowy smoke appeared in the middle of the drawing room.

“What the hell?”

The smoke slowly tuned into a shadow portal, and Sinistra got ready for trouble.

“This seems interesting.” she said in an amused tone, eying the portal with curiosity.

The next moment, a dozen devils appeared out of the portal. One of them would have landed on Sinistra if she didn’t do a cartwheel on the right in the nick of the time. She stood up, watching the demons and identifying them as Hell prides and gluttonies.

“Now this is insulting. I need enemies, not pathetic losers like these.” she commented teasingly as she stretched out her hands, revealing that her ‘bracelets’ had another purpose than being used as ornaments. They had turned into two deadly sharp blades and were attached to her forearms with the part of the bracelets that was visible before. She held the blades in front of her, standing motionless as the demons closed in.

One of the prides raised its spear and tried to hit her. She blocked the attack almost lazily with one of her blades, and gave a mischievous smile.

“C’mon sand piles, it’s time for you to get back to the hellholes where you belong.”

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Chapter one continued...

Within one second she removed her blade for its position and made a high jump in the air. Before the unfortunate fool could realize what happened, she landed on it, winding her long legs around its shoulder as it fell on the floor. She chopped off its head with one fluent motion of her blade, then performed a spinning kick on the ground knocking all the surrounding demons off their feet. The smooth curves of her athletic body could be seen when she whirled in air, but too bad no one was here to watch that.

She gazed as several more demons materialized out of thin air in the room. She grinned sadistically watching the Sin scythes and Hell Vanguards slowly advancing towards her.

“Now that’s how I like it.”

One of the hell vanguards raised its spear to hit her, giving out a chilling howl. Sinistra rolled her eyes, and parried the attack easily with her blade, then before the hell vanguard could react she sliced it into several pieces with blinding speed.

Sensing some Hell Prides trying to sneak up behind her, she turned and reduced them into bits with a number of ultra quick slashes from her blades, and watched them dissolving into sand.

She turned her attention to the remaining Hell Gluttonies who had encircled her. She waited for them to come closer, and as soon as they came within range, she started spinning around like a ballerina with her arms stretched so her blades could engrave through the ill-fated demons.

“You guys never disappoint, do you?” She remarked, blocking the flying scythe sent to her by one of the Sin Scythes. She smirked mischievously licking her lips, and performed a high jump to catch the fan on the roof. Grabbing the pole of the fan, she egged on the demons to come closer.

When they got to right below the fan, she let go of the pole to land on them. While in air, Sinistra did a somersault and delivered a violent strike from above, joined with an empowered kick on the exposed mask of the leading Sin scythe. Without giving the remaining two Scythes any time to retort, she thrust her blades right through their masks as well. She hurriedly rolled away as their scythes fell on the floor, in order to avoid the damage from the deadly spinning weapons.

The lasting Hell Vanguards tried to attack her, but she foiled their pathetic attempts. She charged at them performing high-speed slashes, breaking their attack and slicing them all at the chest with wide swooping horizontal cuts.

She glanced at the sand piles on the floor of her room, previously recognized as bloodthirsty demons. A smug smile appeared on the corner of her lips.

But before she could celebrate her triumph, several more Abysses started to rise from the ground. She sniffed at their smell, then began to run her fingers through her hair idly, since they had become a little messy due to her acrobatics.

The Abysses approached her and when one of them tried to strike, she immediately reacted, and she quickly lacerated the enemy followed by a powerful thrust in its abdomen.Then she assaulted the nearest enemy by dashing to it,thrusting one blade in its abdomen and slicing ferociously with the other. After slashing the enemy three times with incredible velocity, Sinistra stabbed her blades through it and threw it on the other abysses. She walked up to the fallen enemies and mercilessly cut them into pieces, showering the part of the room with blood.

She heard a faint hiss from behind and turned just in time to block the attack of the only remaining Abyss. Her beautiful face hardened with an expression of anger, she despised being attacked from behind.

She launched the enemy upwards with an empowered attack of her twin blades, and before it fell on the ground, stabbed it through the heart (if demons have any) with the blade on her right hand. She got drenched with its blood. Some of the blood even entered her mouth.

“Yuck!” She spat out the blood and stabbed the other blade through it as well, then raised the corpse of poor fool over her head and threw it to the side of the room. It clashed with the wall, leaving stains of blood on the white wallpaper.

Sinistra was about to deactivate her blades when she noticed three Hell Wraths come out of the portal. “Oh no, not these freaks!” She cried, and the next moment the bombs they were carrying exploded, causing nearby furniture to catch fire.

The portal closed, leaving a trail of smoke and a very ****ed off demon hunter.

Sinistra sadly gazed at her once well-furnished room, now completely covered with sand and blood, all furniture broken and destroyed. “How am I going to explain this to the hotel authorities?” she wondered.

Sighing, she went to the bedroom. She took out her clothes from the dressers and neatly packed them in a suitcase. She changed into a dress that did not smell of blood, and went to the balcony of her bedroom, carrying the suitcase in her left hand.

She looked behind and said, “Thank god I didn’t use my real name when I checked in. Too bad I can’t stay to see the face of the room service guy when he comes. But hey, at least I had a good time.”

Smiling, she stood on the railings of the balcony and dived into the darkness below.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
No no...This "girl" is going to be ...uh...can't tell u everything right now,anyway she's the main character of the story (besides Dante, of course).Dante will appear in the second or third chapter,haven't decided yet. ;)

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
People really love Vergil, don't they? My other story has him in it and everyone's poking me to continue the story but no one gives a $hit about this one <huh>

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Demonological conundra doesn't get much better than this!;)

IloveVergil;17715 said:
People really love Vergil, don't they? My other story has him in it and everyone's poking me to continue the story but no one gives a $hit about this one <huh>

Are you kidding????????????????????:O

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
IloveVergil;17715 said:
i didn't mean for my remark to sound like that. don't get me wrong, i like this story so far, but i just got so into the other one i really wanted to know what happened next

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I wasn't referring to your comment,Blood Knight. I was just surprised to see so much replies in that thread that it made me wonder, that's all.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Just a question, are you Nowshin on FF.net?

EDIT: Nevermind, you are Nowshiun. It made me wonder, because you have your two fics with the same titles there on FF.Net, and I was wondering, are you rewriting them, making a remake? Or are these two just new fics but with titles you've re-used? Why not post the other fics? It's just a wee bit weird you have The Sinister Angel AND The Renegaes on FF.Net and here too, yet them being different fics. :/

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
i love the story so far, sinistra is bada$$. i thought you said you had exams coming up though? thats why you couldnt write any more of renegades i thought.

either way, both stories are amazing, keep up the great work!

Top Bottom