• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Retribution

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
The Beginning:
Once the angels and demons waged an eternal war. On the battlefields, both demonic and angelic blood was spilled. The Archangel, Michael, battled these demons. But when Angels were being corrupted by demons, Michael struck an agreement with the demon general, Mundus. Angels and demons would not meddle in one another's affairs, and above all. Demons and Angels would not enter the human world. Peace reigned for over three-thousand years, until Mundus grew tired of this...agreement. He called forth a ruthless and unbeatable champion. His name was Sparda. Sparda's mission was to find something in the human world, something that would shape both human and supernatural worlds. Eva, the daughter of Michael, was assigned to find Sparda and neutralize him. For five decades, Sparda has searched, and Eva has searched. While an eternal battle was being fought.

Last edited:

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Chapter I: Dark Encounter

Eva drew her dagger across the neck of a demon's throat, black blood spilling from the laceration. A pathetic gurgling noise emanated from the demon's throat, before it fell and reduced to ash. Eva was covered in black blood, behind her, piles of ash and blood were strewn about the field. Demon's were coming back in human forms, so it was hard to find out if the human's were truly demons. But Eva knew the difference, she could sense evil, and right now she sensed none. Eva examined her scythe, Osiris, she gripped onto a white and blue shaft. Her head then began to pound, the pain was so great, it made her dropped her scythe. Her eyes closed tight, she gripped her head.

Her eyes then shot open, and before she could retrieve the pole-arm, a fiery explosion erupted from the ground. She was sent flying backwards. The once beautiful foliage were now blackened roots. The flames from the explosion then merged together, and as the flames vanished. A warrior clad in all black armor stood before her. This warrior was the champion of Mundus, Sparda. He was silent, he only looked at her. He looked at her beautiful angelic face, and her gorgeous blue eyes. Sparda removed the steel sword from it's sheath from his side. The blade was straight and silver, it was known as Force Edge. Eva readied herself. As did the silent demon. Eva extended her white wings and flew at him.

Last edited:

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Sparda sent a volley of slashes at the angel. Eva dodge this attacks with ease, but one slash managed to cut her leg. The demonic steel, made her leg sting. But Eva took the pain, and began to send a barrage of slashes with her scythe. Sparda's armored was covered with scratches now. Eva leaped into the air, floating in the sky, and sent a downward slash at the silent demon. Sparda brought the blade up, catching the scythe in mid-flight. Sparda then charged up a red and black orb of flames in his open hand. He launched the fire at the angel, sending her spiraling through the air, into a oak tree. The oak tree was once a tall, magnificent sight...Now, it's a fallen victim in the crossfires of battle between heaven and hell. Eva flew to the ground, but quickly recovered. Sparda leaped into the air, and brought his sword up, preparing to come down on the angel. But before he could successfully slay this woman, four more wings flew from her back, and her silver armor became golden.

"Seraph." Sparda growled.

"So, the silent champion speaks. Hope you liked that word, because it shall be your last."

Eva's scythe morphed into a long, katana. She flew at the demon, her sword ready to strike. Sparda rushed to her as well, Force edge ready to strike as well. Eva and Sparda crossed their blades. Sparda then looked into her eyes, her beautiful azure blue eyes made Sparda lose his edge. Sparda took his strength from the clash, making it easy for Eva to take him down. Sparda was now on the ground, Eva's sword to Sparda's throat. Sparda removed his black helm, revealing slicked back white hair. Eva's eyes widened. This man was beautiful in her eyes. He had a prominent chin, as well as small narrowed eyes, much like the eyes of a manga/anime character. Eva hesitated to cut him down. Sparda could see it in her eyes, she didn't want to kill someone this beautiful.

"I see it, you don't want to kill me."

"And why would you think that?"

"You're hesitating, when an angel hesitates, they don't want to do something. Trust me...I've fought many angels in my days of walking this realm."

Eva then lowered her sword, and began to walk off.

"Wait, Eva right? Why don't you let me buy you a drink?"

Eva narrowed her eyes at the demon. Should I trust him...No, don't. Wait, yes. Yes...No...Yes...No.

"Fine, but only one drink."

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
A/N: If this chapter offends anyone, I am sorry, but I have had this thought in my mind for a very, very, very long time. And I just decided to let it out. So again, I am sorry if this offends anyone. But I plan for this to be the only religious chapter.

Chapter II: Death of a King

Eva sat in tavern, across from him sat a Sparda currently drinking mead. When Sparda finished his mead he began to speak.

"So, how's life?"

Eva narrowed her eyes at the demon warrior and then said, "Fine, how about yours."

"Well, better now that a scythe isn't being swung at me."

Wish it was Eva thought.

Eva turned to look at the roman soldiers that entered the tavern.

"That so called King of the Jews is about to meet his end."

"I knew this day would come." Eva said, as she and Sparda rose from their seats. They walked out with the crowd of romans leaving the tavern. As they all circled a beaten and bleeding Jesus. Eva cringed at the sight of her lord looking like a helpless man, but she knew why this was happening and the great outcome of this.

"Isn't that God?" Sparda asked.

"Yes. He is God in the flesh. The son of God, either one."

"Well, why doesn't he just kill the people that are about to kill him."

Eva inhaled and exhaled. "Because there is a purpose for the reason that he is dying."

"And that would be?"

"Mundus or Lucifer never informed you about this?"

"No, I've been in this realm for a very long time."

"Jesus is dying because Jesus' father, the true god, wants the humans to have an opportunity to go to heaven, but as of now, those that have sinned will go to hell. But that is because God cannot be in the presence of sin, so they will fall into the fiery pit of hell."

"Oh."

It was a mere hour, until Jesus actually managed to carry the tree to Calvary hill. As the first nail was sent into Jesus' right hand, Eva turned away, and buried her face in Sparda's chest. Eva then realized what she was doing and moved her head back, and looked at Sparda.

"It's okay, I know this is hard for you to watch."

Eva then managed to smile at Sparda, and rested her head on his muscular chest. As every nail entered Jesus, he would let out a howl of agony, and a tear would fall from Eva's eyes. Even though Eva knew the reason that Jesus was dying, she was filled with fury. Eva looked at a roman soldier, the soldier never knew Eva was looking at him. Her eyes showed her fury, as they began to flash a light blue. But then she heard a voice in her head.

No, Eva, you must not. They know not who they condemn to this fate. It was the voice of Michael. Eva then turned to Jesus, who looked right at her. Jesus began to brandish a small smile at the young angel. Jesus then rose his head to the skies.

"Please, forgive them father, for they know not what they do." Jesus said, and shortly after Jesus died. Sparda could then hear the cheers of his fellow demons within hell. The Angel and Demon then vanished from sight.

Top Bottom