• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alright guys you call yourselves real DMC devotees? let's see how you get along with this quiz.

Difficulty is randomised.

1. who is the hero of DMC?: A.Datne B.Virgilus C. Dante D. Vergil

2. who is the most powerful demon in DMC?: A. Mundus B. Sparda C. Dante D. Vergil

3. what is the fire bull boss in DMC2 called?:A: ferriataurus B: Furiastaurus C: Furiataurus D:
Ferriastaurus

4. How did Dante fair against Mundus?: A. Perfect, not even a sratch B. He recieved deep wounds but nothing he couldn't handle. C. He got battered D. He never fought against Mundus

5. What was the boss which was the head of the monster which shot electricity in DMC 2 called?: A. Nefascaptis, B. Neffascaptis, C. Nefascapptis D. None of these.

6. Which two enemies in DMC1 were least susceptable to Alastor?A. Shadow and plasma B. Frost and Plasma C. Beelzebub and plasma D. klyklops and plasma.

7. Who wrote the music for DMC3?: A: Shawn Michaels B. Shawn Mcpherson C. Shaun of the dead D. Shawn the sheep.

8. Who is Vergil really? A: Sam Downsworth B. Dan Southworth C. Tom Higginsworth D. None of the mentioned.

9.Who is in the second boss battle in DMC1?:A. Phantom B.Nelo Angelo C. Griffon D. Nightmare.

10. What elemental attribute is Yamato endowed with in DMC1?: A. Darkness B. Lightning C. Fire D. Light

best of luck!;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Re: DMC Quiz

Oh also you answer number first with the corresponding letters afterwards so it should look sometheng a bit like this.

1.a
2.a
3.a
4.a
5.a
6.a
7.a
8.a
9.a
10.a

Of course I've just done that quickly, don't copy or you may get them all wrong. You get the picture.
some of them may be right though so keep that in mind, I'm neither denying nor confirming.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Fuc*!! I made a lots of silly mistakes,someone kick me already for answering the easiest questions wrong. >_<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;8586 said:
Fuc*!! I made a lots of silly mistakes,someone kick me already for answering the easiest questions wrong. ^_^

Don't beat yourself up over it, some of them anyone could have made mistakes on. I only know all the answers cos I read through the files and cretits of each DMC and wrote them down.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

The Phantarch;8587 said:
Don't beat yourself up over it, some of them anyone could have made mistakes on. I only know all the answers cos I read through the files and cretits of each DMC and wrote them down.

You don't understand...I'm furious with myself because I also did a lot of research on DMC and the only question that I couldn't answer was the question about the music....I made all those mistakes for being too quick to answer...I mean what kind of ****in' idiot answers the first question wrong?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;8667 said:
You don't understand...I'm furious with myself because I also did a lot of research on DMC and the only question that I couldn't answer was the question about the music....I made all those mistakes for being too quick to answer...I mean what kind of ****in' idiot answers the first question wrong?

I told you not to beat yourself up over it. I often read the question or the answers too quickly as well so you're not alone. I did do some tricky ones even if you did take your time over it.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

The Phantarch;8679 said:
I told you not to beat yourself up over it. I often read the question or the answers too quickly as well so you're not alone. I did do some tricky ones even if you did take your time over it.

Yeah you are right...I guess i am too much of a perfectionist:huh:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;8681 said:
Yeah you are right...I guess i am too much of a perfectionist:huh:

I know that feeling. Even when I get nearly all of the questions right I always (metaphorically) kick myself over the ones I didn't get right, regardless of how hard or easy they were. Looking back on it makes me feel really silly.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom