• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Project(s)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
This thread will be where I post my Devil may Cry related stories and other projects. Some completed and some W.I.Ps stuff. The first post will be form a W.I.P story. :3 Some time it amazes me how many typos I can find. lol My mind works faster than my hands can type sometimes.

Work in Progress: Title: N/A
Characters: Dante & Morrison (For now)

Dante sat behind his messy desk. Cans of beer and leftover pizza boxes cluttered the suffuse; making it almost impossible to see beneath. Dante on the other hand was laying back in his chair, his legs firmly planed on top of the desk crossed over one an other. A skin magazine covering his face as soundly slept.

Morrison, who just recently arrived, was more then mortified. He was down right horrified. He knew Dante wasn't the cleanest of guys, but this was just ridiculous. Dante's office was just as bad as his desk and the smell was just awful. No wonder Trish and Lady weren't around lately. Or maybe because of their absence it got this way? And since Patty was away on Holiday with her mother, he must have let things go.

Morrison letting out a sigh, marched up to Dante and kicking the side of his desk.

~ ~

I know I'll be going through a bunch of rewrites and stuff but, I least I may get some constructive criticism. Need to get better at writing and there is no better way than trial by fire. Actually; there a better way is taking writing classes.....but my plan sounds more dramatic. Heh....Welp, hope you enjoyed this little bit and be sure to see more......┻┳|・ω・)ノ

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm back again to post the continuation of the last post to the DMC fan fiction I've been trying to write. :3
~ ~

Characters: Dante, Morrison & Meryl Nightingale. ( My OC and has no relations to Beryl. I had only found out about her because I did a wiki search to find out about the DMC novels. :/)

“AH!!!” Dante yelps in surprise. His magazine landing on the floor in a heap of garbage next to him. “What the hell was that for?!”

“That is for letting your office become a garbage dump, Dante!” Morrison snaps back. Meeting Dante's steely gaze with his own.

“Is that the only reason you've come?” Dante asks by pushing the mess all onto the floor. “Bemuses if that is all, I'd kindly ask you to leave so I can go back to sleep.”

“Of course not, Dante!” Morrison exhales sharply. “I'm here to give you a job and good paying one at that--”

“I'm not interested, Morrison!” Dante replies, cutting Morrison off. “I've told you I'm not taking any more jobs unless the call and give me the password.”

“It's a shame that I don't have the password than,” a female voice interjects.

Both men looked over to the front door and where red hired women with a purple wool peacoat on.

“If you're looking for the bathroom it's in the back.” said Dante coolly, earning a glare from Morrison.

“Dante, this is the client for the job I was talking about!” Morrison explains calmly, as he tries not to sigh in exasperation again.

“My name is Meryl Nightingale,” Meryl starts. “And I heard that you can help me with a demon problem.”

“It depends on what the 'problem' is,” Dante said, leaning back in his chair once more.

“I know you are acquainted with the Demon King: Mundus, correct?” Meryl asks, stepping closer.

“In way....” Dante smirks. “He also was acquainted with the business end of my sword, too.”

“So, the stories are true; you did defeat Mundus,” Meryl exclaims softly as if she was saying it to her self. “But, what if I told you Mundus was not the only demon seeking to rule both the Demon and Human world? A demon that was sealed away by The Demon King Mundus and you father the Legendary Dark Knight: Sparda?”
~ ~

Ah, this was really fun to write..... I think I made Dante tooooo much of a jerk, but sometimes he can be a bit cranky when he wants to. lol And now I'm trying to overcome this writer's block. Not to much of a hassle, but it is still annoying to deal with. I'll figure out something . Till next time. :3

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Hello! Just posting a DMC story with Meryl! This story has nothing to do with the one I posted before and the Meryl is different for that one too. But I do hope you enjoy.

Characters: Dante, Meryl (love that name) and Lucrecia.

“So... who's the other guy you hired, Lucrecia?” Meryl asked, leaning against the hood of her Jeep Cherokee.

Lucrecia let at out a sigh and looked at her wrist watch, before turning on her not so appropriate stiletto heels for off road walking to face the empty dirt road. “His name is Dante and is was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!”

Meryl ran a hand through her hair and eyed Lucrecia's equally not so appropriate white cocktail dresses. “If I didn't know any better I'd say I was just the third wheel on your little date, Lu”

Lucrecia didn't find the joke funny and made it known by shooting the dark haired hunter a seething glare, before letting her gaze return to the road to see a red 1964 Volkswagen Ghia convertible driving toward them. Patting down her dress and fixing her platinum blonde hair- she moved to stand on the side of the road where the Volkswagen.

Inside was a man in is late 20's early 30's, with white hair and a red tench coat. Next to him was a massive broadsword with the grip is plain, but the guard is skeletal, with a skull-design on each side leading to the rib cage from which the blade emerges. Lucrecia stands beside the driver's side of the car glaring down at Dante, who calmly turns of the engine and smiles innocently.

“You're late!” Was all that Lucrecia said. Putting her hands on her hips.

“Sorry, I had a few things loose ends to tie up before I could to leave,” Dante replied, as he hopped out of the car.

“That's no excuses, Dante!” Lucrecia snapped. “I told you to be her at 12 o'clock not 12:30!”

“Sorry bade!” Dante held his hand in retreat as he walked around the car to collect his sword.”

Meryl who was watching the little show from the hood of her car deiced to step in before Lucrecia blows a gasket or something. Pushing her self off, she walks up to the white haired man and extends a hand.

“The name's Meryl and I'll be the second Devil Hunter working with you tonight. It's a pleasure!”

Dante looks down at the hand and accepts the handshake with a growing smirk. “Dante and pleasure is all mine!”

“Good good! Now that we have all the pleasantries out of the way, we can get down to business.” Lucrecia said.

“Right, so there is some sort of demon running around here?” Meryl asked, stuffing her hands into her bomber jacket.

“Not quite,” Lucrecia said. “The client told me there is a group or some sort of cult that moved in not to long ago and he believes they where the cause for the sudden appearance of these demons.”

“Sound like my type of party!” Dante remarked. “And I'm just itching to get things started!”

“Not so fast, hotshot!” Lucrecia said coolly. “First you need to find your way in.”

“And did this client of your provided a way in?' Meryl asked.

“Yes and no,” Lucrecia replied regretfully. “He gave me a map and a way in, but you'll have to look for it....the demon cults hideout should be somewhere in the old fort just outside the town.”

“Well then what are we waiting for? Dante asked spreading his arms out before letting swing back down to his sides. “An invitations?”

“And you two better hoof it from here on out,” Lucrecia warred. “I don't want anyone in the village to see you.”

“What about you, Lu?”

“Don't worry the client is going to pick me up, just go!” Lucrecia said. “You're running late.”

“I wonder why is that?” Meryl said raising a playfully eyebrow.

Dante in turned fringe indignation. “Just because I was late didn't mean I did it on purposes!

“Just go you two!” Lucrecia snapped and shooed them off with no true heat behind her words. As she watch the two figure walk off into the night she whispered under her breath for both of them to be safe.

Top Bottom