• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry OVAs?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
So i was thinking of a Devil may Cry OVAs that is something like Hellsing Ultimate or kara no kyoukai movies would be great.
The setting would be to the DMC 3 manga to the DMC 3 game.Now,they can at least rebooted or re-imagine the scenes of how this will be done there and that to make the story have more sense.They can fix dante's personality to make it more balance and also have vergil have his own character development.In this some sort of OVA,they can at least show of what is dante and vergil's life when they were a kid,how exactly did their mother died and what happened to sparda.It's like a stand alone piece.

Think about it guys.We can learn more about them,their skills and witnessing them in full stylish glory.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So i was thinking of a Devil may Cry OVAs that is something like Hellsing Ultimate or kara no kyoukai movies would be great.
The setting would be to the DMC 3 manga to the DMC 3 game.Now,they can at least rebooted or re-imagine the scenes of how this will be done there and that to make the story have more sense.They can fix dante's personality to make it more balance and also have vergil have his own character development.In this some sort of OVA,they can at least show of what is dante and vergil's life when they were a kid,how exactly did their mother died and what happened to sparda.It's like a stand alone piece.

Think about it guys.We can learn more about them,their skills and witnessing them in full stylish glory.

There's only a few problems with that though. It's too practical. CAPCOM seems to have that habit of not giving the fans what they want and it never ends well. If anything, I would like an OVA of DMC3 as well, but instead, I would like to see their lives after their mom's death.

Devil May Cry OVA #1: Code Red episodes: 1-4
After the brutal death of his human mother, Dante is devistated at this loss, and feels he can't go on. However, he is helped by a human man who taught swordsmanship and other weapon stylings at a dojo. While there until he was fifteen, Dante focused more on gun style then swordsmanship as he improves rapidly. Unfortunatly, demons killed the students and teacher there as well, but with the teacher's last strength, he gives Dante the Rebellion, saying, "Your father... told me...to give it to you...when you were ready...use it well...son of Sparda..." After killing those demons, Dante goes off on his own Kill every demon that threatens the world of humans.

Devil May Cry OVA #2: Code Blue episodes 1-4
After the cruek death of his human mother, Vergil decides to distant himself from Dante and goes off into dispear. Later, he is hunted by demons and is about to be killed, when a mysterious man, armed with Vergil's father's katana, Yamato, kills them and saves Vergil. The man taught Vergil about the "Dark Slayer" style and that he was a demon who was taught by Vergil's father. However, the man died while protecting Vergil against demons and intrust the Yamato to Vergil. Now Vergil goes off on his own, searching for power to make sure he never has to see the death of anyone again.

Atleast, that's what I would do if I was in charge of CAPCOM, but hey what're you gonna do, right?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
That is actually interesting.But as i said,those parts will also be included in the OVA.Something like a full episode flashback.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That is actually interesting.But as i said,those parts will also be included in the OVA.Something like a full episode flashback.

Oh. I also wish that if they create a DMC5, they should put it in a combo pack and it should feature a special OVA of Sparda.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm more of a fan of more seasonal things than OVA's but I agree with the sentiment.

Should they try to iron out the kinks between the 1 st light novel and 3 or just ignore the first novel completely?

i felt that the main problem with the prequel manga was that they didnt really tell you anything that you didnt already know about the characters nor gave you any more insight into how the characters got to where they where in DMC3.

Top Bottom