• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry novels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
well, the 2 novels i read were set just before dmc1 and dmc2 respectively, but aren't canon since dmc3 came out. if these are the ones you got, whats the third one?

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
I wonder if you are getting the mangas confused with the novels...
I thought there were two Novels and three mangas ( one screwed over because of the artist quitting)
but actually, I wrote a script based on the first novel. VERY loosely based because as blood knight said, they aren't canon. fortunately I was able to tweak some aspect of the novel to make it fit seamlessly with the DMC storyline. the script is almost nearly completed, and I hope to contact someone about getting it made..bwhahah...I've got a thread for it on the Devil may cry movie section, its title "Devil may cry: Blood vengeance" go check it out

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
There are 2 novels and two parts to the third but it is the manga one of the 3third. Code 1 which is dante's half and Code 2 which is virgils and code 3 I haven't found yet becuse at the end of code 2 it said that code 3 would be coming out soon.

Arwen

Lost Soul
There's two manga's and two novel's. The manga ones are a little confusing with it being done backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom