• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auranna

can anyone give me a link about the whole story of the noval or with the whole manga scans would be most helpful

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As far as I know the story of the novels has only reviews so far, and no one to my knowledge has uploaded the whole story on the internet for neither of the 2 novels.. On the other hand, the 2 manga books, are uploaded and ready for download here Devil's Lair;)

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Well,the novels are awsome,the first is the best.
Having read bothj,they're perfect for any hardcore dmc fan.
However i do not know any links,sorry.

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
no link from me
BUT I AM making a movie based on the first one, so maybe you should wait til it comes out ;)
j/k
but I really love the novel, and I'm hoping to be able to actually make the movie I wrote!!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
The only novel scans I found were here

And Tony is right, the devil's lair site rocks! You can find those manga scans in a higher resolution here

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
A bit...Offtopic...But does anyone know for sure what happened to the manga? So they just...Stopped it? ><;;

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, the writer was supposed to write the Code 3: Lady, in which we would probably see how Arkham became a demon etc. But for some reason he just stopped..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom