• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Live Action Film Trailer

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
A little odd idea for a crossover but the production values look pretty good even if the acting's a little eh.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Dedicated to the brilliant minds of Capcom
Aside from that, in my opinion, incorrect statemtent, I think the trailer is really cool and it makes the classic Dante a lot of justice as a live-action interpretation.

Personally, though, I'd have preffered a DMC only fan movie. With the production values they could already show up, I'm sure they could have made a pretty neat and stylish work. Having RE mixed into it kinda drags down that potential.

With a splash of Resident Evil elements, the trailer is turning out to be a good view. It could even surpass Resident Evil Afterlife, and the other Hollywood film takes in that series

Given how awful all of the Resident Evil Hollywood movies have been, I'm sure the trailer alone already accomplished that.

Railazel

Given how awful all of the Resident Evil Hollywood movies have been, I'm sure the trailer alone already accomplished that.

I hope the RE movies don't have sensitive skin because that burn will last forever.

Anyways, I expect Dante to have the best action sequences.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Actually crossing DMC with RE makes some kind of sense given how DMC started as a idea for a RE game.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*School girl scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* O my frinkin God this is the second time today I'ved screamed like a school girl today!!!!! In all honestly for a fan film this looks extrememly superb! I'm excited to see it. Words can't describe how badly I've ruined my pants after watching this trailer! :D

Top Bottom