• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Legends Never Die

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
This is another team fic. Me and lod, are teaming up again.

so here is Chapter 1

How Sparda Met Eva.

The legandary Dark Knight, walked down the street. He came to a little playground, that was just up the street from his apartment. There, pushing a little blonde girl on a swing, was a beautiful young woman, also with blonde hair.
Sparda couldn't help but think she was pretty. Because she was. She must have noticed that he was starring at her, because she addressed him.
"Hello" she said.
"Hi. Is this your daughter?" said Sparda, refering to the child the young woman was pushing on the swing.
"oh no, she's my niece." said the woman.
"Oh right, I guess I got the wrong idea. So do you have any children of your own?" Sparda, asked.
"No I don't." she said.
"Me neither. I am pretty new to this place. How long have you lived here?" asked Sparda.
"oh. Pretty much all my life." she repiled.
"So you must know this place like the back of your hand? I have a place just at the end of the street, myself. Been here for about 3 weeks now." He told her.
"I guess you could say that." she said, with a smile.
"I must get going I'm afraid. My business is very important, and private. So, I may see you around here again?" He asked. He certainly did want to see her again.
"oh yeah. I'm always around. I'm Eva by the way." she said.
"Oh right, so do you live around here? My name is... " he thought for a moment. "Tony..."
"why did you hestitate?" asked Eva.
"Huh? What do you mean?"
" you said my name is and then you hesitated...."
"Well, there is a reason as to why I did that. I'll have to tell you it, if we ever meet again." said Sparda.
"oh alright then. I am sure we will meet again, though." said Eva.
"You seem so certain that we will meet again. I'm a very busy person... I won't really be around here much." Sparda stated.
"do you live in that apartment building, that's a block from here? Cause i think i have seen you around there. That's where i live." Eva explained her logic.
"I do. But I have not seen you before. If you don't mind me asking, if we do meet again... You wouldn't mind going for a drink with me, would you?" he asked. He certainly did want to see her again.
"I'd like that." said Eva.
"Alright then. Take care, Eva" Sparda said.
"you too." she said. and then he was gone.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
We role play before we post stuff up. We make sure we get what we want up, because we work hard on it beforehand. We work as a team :) A very good team. One I'm proud to be in :)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I sorry for double post. I typed this up last night at my dad's.
it be chapter two...here all...enjoy...and please post your feedback.

Chapter two:
Eva held her 7 year old niece's hand as they climbed the stairs in the apartment buliding where the little girl lived. Eva knocked on the door to her brother's apartment. He opened the door, and his little girl immediaetly gave her father a big hug.
"Did you have fun at the park?" he asked, kneeling down to adress her.
"ah huh." she said. "Aunty Eva met a guy."
Eva looked embrassed.
"oh really? What's his name sis?"
"um, he didn't really say." said Eva.
"Well didn't you ask him for his name?" her brother asked.
" kinda. well at first he gave me some sort of alias but he hesitated, so he said there was somewhat was some kind of story that he said he'd tell me the next time we meet." Eva answered.
Eva's brother older brother, Ethan was always interested in his sister love life. Perhaps that was because he didn't have one. The only girls in his life were his two sisters, Ellie and Eva, and his seven year old daughter, Luna. Ethan was a single father. and he had never been married. Ethan let his sister and daughter into the apartment and turned on the TV for his daughter.
"Me and your Aunt are going to have a little chat." he said to Luna. "we'll be in the kitchen if you need anything."
"okay Daddy." said Luna.
"Hm, well what did he say exactly? Just that he will tell you his name if you meet again? Well, how do you know you will meet again?" Ethan said, sitting down at the kitchen table.
"He said my name is, he hesitated and then said Tony. I said i noticed the hesitation and he said we would tell me why he hesitated when we meet again. and I hope i do meet him again. and most likely will see him again, as he lives in my apartment buliding." said Eva, sitting down as well.
" I'm happy for you Eva. You need someone in your life to make you happy. I hope he's a nice guy." said Ethan.
"He seemed like a nice guy. I really hope we meet again." Eva said, smiling.
"Perhaps you should have asked for his number?" asked Ethan.
"Perhaps I should have, i don't know." said Eva.
Well, it matters not.He lives in your apartment building. You are bound to see him around again." said Ethan.
"That's what I was thinking. Although he said he was really busy." said Eva.
"Oh come on Eva. A guy that takes that much of an interest in you, is hardly going to let business get in the way." said Ethan, getting up from his seat and opening the cubbard.
"If you say so, Ethan." said Eva, looking at her finger nails.
"I do sis... I do. " said Ethan, walking into the living room with cookies in his hand.
"You're giving her cookies before dinner?" Eva asked, in manner that may have suggested she was questioning her brothers parenting skills.
"Obviously, you haven't noticed she's a kid. Children eat treats at any time of the day, it's pretty much what they want to eat. I don't forbid her to eat before dinner." answered Ethan.
"I not saying that you should forbid her to eat before dinner. remember how Mom and Dad used to not let us eat cookies or sweets before dinner? I guess I am being weird. she's your daughter, bro. If you wanna give her cookies before dinner be my guest." said Eva.
"Well, I think it's because we were deprived of the privilege of having treats before dinner, because our parents didn't want to spoil us. But she doesn't act spoiled, so she gets the cookies." said Ethan.
"okay. well I should get going...." said Eva.
"Okay, take care sis. And thanks for looking after Luna." Ethan said, sitting down on the couch next his daughter.
"No problem." said Eva.
"Take care. Remember, your bro is always here if you need anything." Ethan said, with a smile.
"Thanks..and you know i am happy to watch Luna anytime. I love kids. I hope to have my own someday." said Eva.
"I know you do. And I hope you do have some kids of your own, some day." Ethan said, while searching for the remote.
"Well I really should get going." said Eva.
" Are you going now Aunty Eva?" asked Luna
"Yes sweetie. I have to go." said Eva, opening her arms to her niece for a hug.
Luna gave her aunt a big hug, goodbye. Eva then gave Ethan a wave goodbye and she left his apartment, and walked down the stairs and out of the building toward her own apartment building.

Top Bottom