• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry HD Collection listed by Spanish retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Where there is smoke there is fire . It is almost official telling of the adventures of Dante in high definition.
To mark the tenth anniversary of the franchise, Capcom wants to commemorate it with a compilation of the three appeared in Devil May Cry PlayStation 2 in HD. And despite what many think,exclusively for PlayStation 3.

It has revealed the news to see that XtraLife already listed on websites, with an estimated launch date of November 30 and a price of € 39.95 which is still to be confirmed.

Devil-May-Cry-HD-Collection-Car%C3%A1tula.jpg

Currently there are no details, but it is a fact and not just a rumor as previously speculated. See if sooner rather than later we see a trailer to see what he look like.

Source: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http://www.thevault.es/filtrado-devil-may-cry-hd-collection&act=url

Hope this is true.

aka958

Don't trust people
If that's the case does DMC3 include both editions? One for difficulty, the other for extras?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
If that's the case does DMC3 include both editions? One for difficulty, the other for extras?

I imagine they will just include the SE, as far as I'm aware, the SE still has all the same difficulties as the normal edition, they just re-named them and added one, I think it's like this

SE...-...Normal​
Easy = N/A
Normal = Easy
Hard = Normal
V. Hard = Hard
DMD = DMD

aka958

Don't trust people
I imagine they will just include the SE, as far as I'm aware, the SE still has all the same difficulties as the normal edition, they just re-named them and added one, I think it's like this

SE...-...Normal​
Easy = N/A
Normal = Easy
Hard = Normal
V. Hard = Hard
DMD = DMD

Yeah, I thought the very same thing. I just heard the complaints of SE being easier. <.<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I don't recall SE being easier, as I recall, I had my arse (or rather Vergil's) handed to me several times by Arkham on DMD mode. Playing as Dante isn't easier either.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ But you still did it ;) I've been meaning to congratulate you on that for a while, he sucked HARD with Dante too :( but in HD...I'll destroy them both :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Thanks SpawnShooter. :D
TBH, I've only completed SE with Vergil (First time around playing as Dante on the original Dante's Awakening was bad enough.)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Nice find Chaos Raiden.
I wish Capcom would stop bullshitting us and just say what's happening. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom