• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry HD Collection Confirmed for 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well i got them all, and my tv can stretch the picture to be wide screen, but its nothing like HD. I just bought ico/SoftheC HD and almost got vertigo while playing it. I hope the controls on dmc1 can be customized so its not as awkward to play, other than that... bonus features. cant wait

Meg

HOLY FREAKING SH************T!!!!!!!!!!!!! My prayers have been answered. I'm soooo freaking excited for this! :D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I'm soooooo happy it's on 360 :D

I've already come across people moaning that it's on Xbox too as if it effects them being on Xbox. It makes me a bit sad. Everyone should be able to enjoy DMC!!! I just feel a it bad for PC users, hopefully it will be announced for that too.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
im also glad its on 360, i know devil may cry is originally a playstation game, but im definitely getting them all on 360, because games tend to run smoother on 360 in my opinion

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
im also glad its on 360, i know devil may cry is originally a playstation game, but im definitely getting them all on 360, because games tend to run smoother on 360 in my opinion
but this collection i dont think so porting has alot of issues the majority of problems will be on the 360 cuz the original games were on ps2 remastered to ps3 and than ported to xbox 360.its bound to have some problems but probably minor ones seeing that they are deciding to release it on xbox.all multiplatform games today are first made on xbox and then ported to ps3 because xbox has dvd drive less space on cd thats why when comparing games xbox has just a little better graphics and fast but with exclusives ps3 wins.so i hope this answers it.:D

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I'm soooooo happy it's on 360 :D

I've already come across people moaning that it's on Xbox too as if it effects them being on Xbox. It makes me a bit sad. Everyone should be able to enjoy DMC!!! I just feel a it bad for PC users, hopefully it will be announced for that too.

Thank you dude. Atleast there's you who gave a thought about us, PC Gamers. Man, Even I'm hoping that they announce for PC too.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
HMV (uk site) have got a release date for the game as 1/3/2012
on pre-order (£29.99) Just to let you all know

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
HMV (uk site) have got a release date for the game as 1/3/2012
on pre-order (£29.99) Just to let you all know

Two days before my birthday!!! XD
Will have to talk about it loudly in front of friends and family!

I thought it would haven been more expensive than that though, not that I'm complaining. I know they are old games but you are getting 3 of them! Awesome games to boot!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Two days before my birthday!!! XD
Will have to talk about it loudly in front of friends and family!

I thought it would haven been more expensive than that though, not that I'm complaining. I know they are old games but you are getting 3 of them! Awesome games to boot!

Cool. My mum has a rule, she won't buy me games for Xmas or Birthdays anymore... :(

Think of it as
£10 for yourtwo fave games and £9.99 for the game you like least out of the 3 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom