• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry ...... haters (want them dead)

Gorbashou

I gotta say, that's an offensive statement. Let haters hate, it's their right.
The same with any subject, why would it be okay to like it and show it and not okay to not like it and show it?
Just because you dislike something you have to hide it?
I feel that people who enjoy the new reboot are also smacking it around alot on the internet, as well as the haters.
But you didn't react to them?
You are only seeing one side of a coin because you've already taken a side, and the only true reason you hate those people is because they aren't on the same side as you.

I hate this game, I understand people enjoy it and why they do, but I hate it. And I'm allowed to do so, I'm also as allowed to say that I hate it and spread it around just as equally as anyone saying they like it. Am I wishing death upon those who like it? No. It's the same as if wishing death to people who believe in religion just because I don't, or vice versa.
So with this post, all you did was saying how bad some are for not liking this game and that they apparently deserves to die just because of that, and that you enjoyed it.

Think through what you are saying for a moment, what is the point in hating someone if you are going down on a level below them with direct insults?
Who is more hate-worthy then?
The one who insult one side of a fanbase, wishing death upon them, or the ones who just spread their dislike with the new DmC?
Tell me a reason why I or anyone else shouldn't hate you for what you wrote, since your post mostly aspires to hate.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Hear hear. The real division within the fanbase isn't between pro or antis. It's between Devil May Cry fans and those who can't keep their tempers.

I've seen my fair share of divided fanbases, it's always the same.

graters

graters, dude, seriously, you're letting whole fanbase down by opening up threads with death threats right there in the title, and you don't make a great case by claiming that youtube comments made you feel this way. You might want to look into spell checking, grammar and post structure too, but if English isn't your first language it's more understandable.

I think DmC squandered it's potential to take legitimate risks with the IP and provide a richer experience than it's predecessors by failing to integrate gameplay into the narrative in a meaningful or original way, that the story was a slipshod-written puerile power fantasy for petulant teenagers with all the depth of an infected skin pore, and the combat system even moreso.

Even so I'm glad for anyone who walked away from it without feeling they've been robbed, but also hope that as a community we can come to appreciate what the game did well and what it did horribly wrong, and move on to the future with more refined expectations for the series in the future.

Look dude my english isnt my first language it is bulgarian.And i dont hate the haters of dmc :D its their own taste etc....But why they have to spam theese things on dmc clips.People make dmc clips and there are people who like dmc, and are watching the videos, and some haters appear and start lying to the people who actually like the game.So the people are starting to wonder '' will it be good to start playing the game?To buy it ? Lots of people say the game sucks so i wont buy and play it.'' I dont hate those people but if they see that everyone in the comments enjoy the game why they have to spam it sucks ?

graters

Youtube is full of kids and immature schmucks,... don't mind them

I think new DmC is a good game on its own Merit it borrows heavily from old DMC and creates something unique i think its definitely worth a try

I think that too and i cant wait for the next part :D.Even if i still play this part :p.I am actually alwmost done i alredy beated the game on all difficulties except Heavan or Hell becuase i just cant beat the game on that diffuculty.... I just need one more key and door and i will be done ;(. Will have to wait much time for the next .I hope ninja theory make the next part faster...

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Look dude my english isnt my first language it is bulgarian.And i dont hate the haters of dmc :D its their own taste etc

Then I don't want to see your reaction to people you hate seeing as you're willing to throw death threats around and start up pro/anti threads when we're trying to tone down that kind of antagonism. We can all understand if you're upset but this isn't the best way to go about it, alright? You're lucky nobody has deigned to report you and that's not a great first impression. I'm sure you're a passionate fan and everyone is glad to have new people come and chat about the series, so let's just put the idiots out of mind for now.

There's much more legitimate arguments you could be having with haters. Like Me! :D

graters

I gotta say, that's an offensive statement. Let haters hate, it's their right.
The same with any subject, why would it be okay to like it and show it and not okay to not like it and show it?
Just because you dislike something you have to hide it?
I feel that people who enjoy the new reboot are also smacking it around alot on the internet, as well as the haters.
But you didn't react to them?
You are only seeing one side of a coin because you've already taken a side, and the only true reason you hate those people is because they aren't on the same side as you.

I hate this game, I understand people enjoy it and why they do, but I hate it. And I'm allowed to do so, I'm also as allowed to say that I hate it and spread it around just as equally as anyone saying they like it. Am I wishing death upon those who like it? No. It's the same as if wishing death to people who believe in religion just because I don't, or vice versa.
So with this post, all you did was saying how bad some are for not liking this game and that they apparently deserves to die just because of that, and that you enjoyed it.

Think through what you are saying for a moment, what is the point in hating someone if you are going down on a level below them with direct insults?
Who is more hate-worthy then?
The one who insult one side of a fanbase, wishing death upon them, or the ones who just spread their dislike with the new DmC?
Tell me a reason why I or anyone else shouldn't hate you for what you wrote, since your post mostly aspires to hate.

Maybe its my foult i didnt wrote everything i think i must change a little my blog.I dont mean anything offensive againts the haters, but the haters and spamming on dmc videos.The people who enjoy the game are seeing the bad comments and they are wondering ''Do i need to buy the game when so many people say that it sucks?Will it worth for it ? Naah i wont buy the game becuase people say it sucks its probably boring'' and stuff like that.If the haters want to spam how much they hate dmc just to make their own blog or site where they can do it without discouraging other people.Beucase a lot of my friends dont want to play it becuase of that...

graters

Very true. I dislike the new DmC and adore the original but I have gotten over the hating comments for the game. Though I still don't like it, I keep those comments to myself.

U do great things :) good job dude.I dont hate the haters but they dont need to discourage other people thats all i am saying.I like the game and yes it will have people who will like more the original and hate the new and i dont care.But like i said i hate seeing people being discouraged by the people who are spamming negative comments about the game.

graters

Okay guys i agree with all comments for now and yes i rode most of the comments and the people said that it doesnt matter who love the game and who not i agree but i mostly liked The True Nephilim, downfall and Tmfaria their opinions are the best and i agree with them fully.

Gorbashou

Maybe its my foult i didnt wrote everything i think i must change a little my blog.I dont mean anything offensive againts the haters, but the haters and spamming on dmc videos.The people who enjoy the game are seeing the bad comments and they are wondering ''Do i need to buy the game when so many people say that it sucks?Will it worth for it ? Naah i wont buy the game becuase people say it sucks its probably boring'' and stuff like that.If the haters want to spam how much they hate dmc just to make their own blog or site where they can do it without discouraging other people.Beucase a lot of my friends dont want to play it becuase of that...

I'm sorry, but people are supposed to get other peoples opinions on such things. It's horrible in their opinion, they say it.
Can't you see this in an opposite perspective then?
The haters see people saying it's a good game, while they think it's not, but if the people who like the game goes around saying it, it might just make other people think it's a good game, when the hater himself does not think so. The same reasoning, just switched sides.
If you think like that, maybe you should just write it in your blog and keep your love for the game to yourself.
It disgusts me how you think freedom of speech is only available to those who appeal to what you like in your eyes.
You see haters hate on it? Then say that you like it.
That is
+ 1 hate
+ 1 like
Which in comparison is a tie. If everyone who really enjoyed DmC and thinks it's a good game say that they like it, and everyone who disliked the game say they hated it, the person observing would get the true thoughts about the communities regard to it.
If haters aren't allowed to write on forums, facebook, comment on videos or anything about a game except on their very own blog that would just make a one-sided praise fest. Every game would be so praised that no one would be able to get a sensus of what is good and what is bad about a game, because only liking the game is good for you.

If your friends take the words of the internet before the words of you about DmC, that shows what they think of your judgement when it comes to their taste in gaming, not that haters are being mean.

You need to think more straight and fair, all in all, you just put the blame on haters of the game and hence you wish them ill. There are several more factors than simple hate on a game.

graters

I'm sorry, but people are supposed to get other peoples opinions on such things. It's horrible in their opinion, they say it.
Can't you see this in an opposite perspective then?
The haters see people saying it's a good game, while they think it's not, but if the people who like the game goes around saying it, it might just make other people think it's a good game, when the hater himself does not think so. The same reasoning, just switched sides.
If you think like that, maybe you should just write it in your blog and keep your love for the game to yourself.
It disgusts me how you think freedom of speech is only available to those who appeal to what you like in your eyes.
You see haters hate on it? Then say that you like it.
That is
+ 1 hate
+ 1 like
Which in comparison is a tie. If everyone who really enjoyed DmC and thinks it's a good game say that they like it, and everyone who disliked the game say they hated it, the person observing would get the true thoughts about the communities regard to it.
If haters aren't allowed to write on forums, facebook, comment on videos or anything about a game except on their very own blog that would just make a one-sided praise fest. Every game would be so praised that no one would be able to get a sensus of what is good and what is bad about a game, because only liking the game is good for you.

If your friends take the words of the internet before the words of you about DmC, that shows what they think of your judgement when it comes to their taste in gaming, not that haters are being mean.

You need to think more straight and fair, all in all, you just put the blame on haters of the game and hence you wish them ill. There are several more factors than simple hate on a game.

How many times do i have to say i dont mind for them to hate the game i just dont want for them to discourage other people.I dont care for other peoples opinions and i never will, but i know it have people on this world who are starting to wonder if it will be good or bad to buy the game and in most facts they dont only becuase someone is writing offensive things about the game.U know what will be best in my opion?I think if those who dont like the game much just send messages to the compony that makes the game.Because those who get affected by haters and offensive speaches wont be anymore.Everyone have a taste and choice and everyone can like what they want and what not but needles to say it always affects other people.Thats why i dont want them to spam negative things on the clips of dmc.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
How many times do i have to say i dont mind for them to hate the game i just dont want for them to discourage other people.I dont care for other peoples opinions and i never will, but i know it have people on this world who are starting to wonder if it will be good or bad to buy the game and in most facts they dont only becuase someone is writing offensive things about the game.U know what will be best in my opion?I think if those who dont like the game much just send messages to the compony that makes the game.Because those who get affected by haters and offensive speaches wont be anymore.Everyone have a taste and choice and everyone can like what they want and what not but needles to say it always affects other people.Thats why i dont want them to spam negative things on the clips of dmc.

Okay, let me put it this way: Your Lord and Master Mr Antonaides has stated that he doesn't care what any Devil May Cry fans think.

http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67552

So why should you? Follow in his example.

Top Bottom