• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Evil Within Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK here's the continuation to the fan fic. I hope you like. Feedback welcome as always.

Prologue

Three weeks had passed with Dante hunting for Vergil and having no success. Business was slowing down in the last few weeks. This made Dante wonder more about Marinda and what had happened that night. He hoped that she had woken and was somewhere out there. He longed for her company and just one last kiss. Clearing his head Dante placed his brand new red coat on and headed for the door. Just as he reached the door the phone rang. Slowly he walked over to the phone and answered it.
“Devil May Cry.” said Dante
“At least you’re still in business.”
Dante recognised Vergil’s voice.
“Where are you?” said Dante angrily
“Not far. As it happens I have the honour of inviting you to a gathering tonight.”
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”
“She’ll be glad to hear that. Just follow the screams you’re sure to find us.”
Vergil hung up the phone. Dante placed the phone down carefully and sat in the chair at his desk.
Down town Vergil and Marinda were standing outside a broken down church.
“He’s coming.” said Vergil
“Good we’ll need him.”
“I thought you would have shown more eagerness towards him. From what I hear you both showed feelings for one another.”
“That was the old me. I’ve changed since then. Anyway why would I want him when I have the most powerful demon on earth.”
“Soon to be dear. Soon to be.”
Sharing glances of longing towards one another they quickly looked away and headed towards the main door which was boarded up. Standing a few feet from the main door Marinda lightly touched the planks of wood. A smile came to her face. Recognising that look Vergil stood back from her.
“Try and keep the place in one piece we do need to enter it.” said Vergil
Marinda Stepped back a little. Raising both hands they started to glow. She waited until she felt the power run through her vains then threw her hands together. Doing so a large fireball appeared in line for the door. As it hit the door he planks were split and forced away from the walls. The church shook slightly but remained standing. Waiting for the smoke to clear they both entered through the open doorway.
Hours passed and the sun was setting. Suddenly the ground started to shake around the church. Cracks appeared on the tarmac then they split and fell inwards causing a large hole to appear. Deep in the large hole a small light could be seen flickering. The light grew larger until the top of a large tower raised upwards with Vergil and Marinda standing in the middle. The tower rose until it reached higher then the tower blocks. It stopped suddenly. Marinda went to the edge and looked down. Houses and cars had been torn apart with the rising of the tower. Steeping away from the edge she looked at the place they were standing. In the darkness she hadn’t been able to see probably. In the light she noticed figures had been carved on the tower. The figures were carved screaming which to Marinda gave it a strange powerful feeling.
“Magnificent. I never thought I would see it rise again.” said Marinda
She felt Vergil move behind her.
“We haven’t finished yet.” Vergil said
“Yes now for the fun part my love.”
“Power and immortality.”
Marinda Turned to Vergil and they held each other lovingly.
“To your rebirth and a new history.” said Marinda happily
“With you by my side I’ll be complete and have fulfilled my destiny.”
They kissed each other deeply and lied on the floor still in an embrace.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lookin' good so far, Dalkin! Keep up the good work! ;)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 1

Dante felt the floor shift suddenly as if by an earthquake. The shaking stopped and screaming followed in its tracks.
“Looks like the party’s started.” said Dante
Putting on his coat he took his guns and sword and headed for the door.
Out side Dante followed the screams and the carnage left on the streets. Body’s of people lay to waste on the roadside. Blood was scattered in every direction. Finding creatures eating from the dead. Those he came across he dealt with quickly there was little in survivors but those who still lived took cover any means they could. As he walked through the streets he heard a noise of wings looking up he found dark coloured birds hovering above him. Taking his guns he aimed at the birds. The birds swooped towards him with their talons out stretched. A few fell from the shots from his guns. Those who survived swarmed around him using their talons and beak in a synchronised attack. Dante placed his guns back into their holsters and took out his sword and slashed at any of the birds that were in reach. Scratches were appearing all over his face and body. Not giving his wounds second thoughts he remained using his sword. The bids fell one by one until none were left. The birds just melted into the ground. Dante’s scratches had healed completely within seconds. Looking at his clothes they were ripped in places. Much to his dismay his new coat got the worst of the attack.
“Great just great. I’ll remember to give Vergil the bill for this.” said Dante
Continuing down the streets he found he was getting nearer to the cause of the disturbance taking care of creatures as he did so. Turning into a street he found a large tower halfway down the road. Houses and cars had been obliterated in this street. The screaming was dying away as he approached the tower. Looking up he thought he caught a climbs of something.
“Dante please help me.” cried a voice faintly above him
Dante knew the voice to be Marinda’s. Before he could say anything he saw another figure and caught a slight climbs of blue. From what he could see Vergil had dragged Marinda out of few.
“Vergil. I know you can here me I’m coming for you and this time I’ll send you to hell myself.” said Dante angrily
Vergil came back into view.
“You can’t stop me Dante. It has already begun. In a matter of time I’ll be the most feared and powerful demon this place has ever seen.” replied Vergil
“You just keep dreaming man”
Vergil walked back out of view. A scream from Marinda came from above. Dante ran to the open archway and went through. He entered in to a chamber. He noticed that it had blood scattered around. Slowly he walked to the door that was located at the other end of the chamber. Walking through the chamber he heard a noise of chains coming from the right. Stopping he looked in that direction and found a small cave within the cave the sound was growing closer. Dante hurriedly walked to the door into the tower and found it closed.
“Figures.” said Dante
Taking his sword he watched the cave entrance. The noise of shuffling feet and chains was heard closer to the chamber. A large troll like creature came out of the cave. Chains were tied to a collar which was located around his neck. The troll sniffed the air then looked straight at Dante.
“This is new, wish it didn’t smell though.” continued Dante
The troll just grunted. Slowly Dante walked around the edge of the chamber. Though it was watching him it didn’t seem to be a threat. The troll grunted again and walked slowly towards him.
“Delpin go back to your lair. This doesn’t concern you.” said a female’s voice from the direction of the door. The troll grunted then walked back into the cave. Looking towards the door he found a woman dressed in a red dress watching him. Her eyes were pure black and hair a dazzling blue.
“Only good for one thing these creatures. Early warnings.” said the woman
“What ever lady, I have business to attend to.”
Dante walked towards here as he headed for the door. The woman stood aside and let him past. Trying the door again he found it to still be locked.
“You can’t get in. Not that way at any rate.”
Dante looked around the chamber but the only other doorways were the cave and the archway he came through.
“Guess it’s the cave then.” said Dante
“I suppose you could go that way but its not what I would recommend. Why not stay here with me. We could have some fun”
She walked towards him and paced a hand on his face. Dante grapped her hand and pushed it away.
“I’m a one woman man and already taken. So no thanks.” replied Dante
Anger showed on her face.
“No one ever refuses me. I am Rebel.”
“That suppose to mean something because I’m drawing a blank.”
“You dare mock me human. I have slain many for less reasons.”
“Seen as you put it that way I might stay. Let’s get it on.”
Dante pointed his sword in her direction. The woman jumped spinning throwing small knifes in his direction as she did so. Dante blocked the knifes and when she was close enough slashed her body. Rebel quickly fell back letting the shot pass her. Raising her hands he noticed her nails growing longer until they seemed more like claws then finger nails. She swiped at Dante’s body and head. Dante managed to avaid the first blows but the last one caught him on the body causing a little blood to drip on the floor. He steeped back a little out of her reach. He walked straight up to Rebel blacking each blow she dealt reaching her he punched her square in the face. She was knocked back a little. Shock entered her face.
“You hit me.” said Rebel
Fury showed on her face. Rebel’s whole body seemed to shimmer. Dante walked back a little. She glowed brightly then a shock wave passed towards him not being able to avoid the blow he was knocked to the floor. As he landed he found one of her knifes next to him. Swiftly he gapped it and waited. He heard foot steps getting nearer until they stopped next to him. Rebel stared down at him.
“Just as a thought you are weak.” said Rebel
She bent down to kiss him but as she did so Dante suddenly stabbed her in the stomach. She jumped back. Getting up he saw her take the knife out of her chest.
“Hey I think I said I’ve already got a girl.” said Dante
Rebel spun and used more of her knifes. Moving out of there way he ran towards her with his sword just as she was starting to shimmer. Not being able to black whilst performing the shock wave she was slashed at face and body. She fell backwards and hit the ground. Dante walked slowly towards her. Standing over her he smiled.
“This has been fun. Have to do it again sometime.” he said
He plunged his sword into her chest. Rebel screamed then convulsed until she didn’t move. Taking his sword out of her body he heard the door open. With out a second glance he walked through the door.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 2
The room he walked into was a main entrance. Doors were located on a few floors with spiral staircase to fit the room reaching almost to the top. Lamps were spread around the stairs making a dark atmosphere. Some of the stairs had broken away. He also noticed that a few floors didn’t have the stairs to get to them. Dante thought that the doors might be a good way to start. A large statue stood by the back wall. Coming closer he found he statue to be off a woman screaming. There were carvings at the base of the statue which he couldn’t read. Turning he walked up the stairs to the first door. Walking through the door he found room to be empty but for a large pit a few feet away. Another door was to the left of him. Walking to the edge of the pit he looked down. Some dust soil that was all around the pit trickled in. Peering into the darkness he could see nothing. Stepping back he walked to the other door and another room. This room was designed as a bed room. A double bed lay next to a balcony. There was a full length mirror next to the dressed which shimmered slightly. Looking at his own reflection for a few seconds he turned his attention to an object on the dresser and walked closer to get a better look. His reflection smiled and remained in the mirror then disappeared. Dante found a small key located on the dresser. Ignoring this for the moment he walked to the balcony. Water was streaming over the balcony but he still saw glimpses on the city. Screams though faint could still be heard. He wondered about were the water was coming from and figures there had to be a pool of some kind above him. Walking back into the bed room he quickly grapped the key and headed for the door. As he walked past the mirror he didn’t notice that there was no reflection. Walking past the pit not giving it much notice when the entire room started to shake slightly. Looking towards the pit he saw a large Snake like creature came out of the pit.
“Son of Spader. I was wondering when you would entire my lair. Your father entrapped me in this place. Seen as I can’t have my revenge on him you’ll do in his place.”
The snake reared back and striked at Dante with its venom dripping teeth. Dante jumped over its head taking out his gun in midair. Landing he took some shots at the snakes body and head. The snake lunged at him with his teeth. Dante moved quickly and the snake missed him hitting the wall instead. Stunned it climbed further out of the pit revealing it to be a rattle snake. The snake swiped it’s tale at him but Dante jumped over it using his guns while he was still in the air. He landed near the pit and almost fell in. Taking his sword he slashed at the snake’s body. Hissing the snake veered up and looked at Dante. Slashes and gun holes were all over his body.
“You’re stronger then I thought. I am Maldin and we will meet again son of Spader.”
Maldin slithered back into the hole with Dante watching.
“I’ll be waiting.” shouted Dante after the Snake
Watching the snake disappear then walked out of the door. Back in the entrance he walked up the stairs towards the next door. Reaching it he had the strange feeling that he was being watched. Looking upwards he noticed that there weren’t any more steps until the door above him. Looking further up he noticed a figure standing there watching him. The figure quickly moved out of view. Dante walked through the door.
This room had two levels. The bottom floor was empty apart stairs leading upwards. Walking up the stairs he saw what seemed to be a lift. This room had statues of birds. Much like the ones he had eliminated earlier Looking at the lift door which was more of a cage then a lift he noticed that there was a small key hole. Walking up to the door Dante unlocked it then opened the lift door slowly. A noise of breaking stone could be heard through the floor then the sound of wings. Turning he found a flock of birds swarming about him. Looking at were the statues were he found them all broken. Raising his guns Dante shot at the flock of birds. Some fell but the remaining birds swarmed around him scratching at his face and clothes. Placing his guns back into their holsters he took out his sword and took care of the rest of the birds. Wiping the blood from his face he heard clapping coming from down the stairs. Dante walked slowly back down the steps and saw Drucilla standing there.
“That was quite something.” said Drucilla
“You want something?”
“I’m afraid I can’t let you go in that lift Dante.”
“After last time I’m surprised you want a rematch but hey who’s complaining.”
“You got lucky last time.”
“We’ll see.”
Drucilla vanished suddenly and reappeared behind Dante. Grapping him she through him into the wall. Dante hit the wall and fell to his feet. Taking his sword he rushed at her but she just disappeared before he reached her.
“You’ll have to do better than that.” said Drucilla up the stairs
Dante ran quickly up the stairs and found her standing just at the top. Drucilla disappeared again. He walked slowly back down the stairs and stopped and listened Hearing a slight noise from behind him he raised his sword and slashed behind him. He felt his sword connect with something as he looked more carefully he found Drucilla had a cut to her body.
“Damn you.” she said angrily
A lightening bolt shot from her hand towards Dante. Dante moved out of its way. Placing his sword back on his back he took his guns and fired at her body. Drcilla disappeared again. Turning to the stairs he heard a noise coming from the next floor then voices. He stopped to listen.
“Oh it’s you. No please no I can finish him. Please don’t do this.” Drucilla said fearfully
A scream echoed the room then silence. Dante walked to the next floor to find that Drucilla had been decapitated. Blood was spread on the wall next to her.
“What the hell.” said Dante
Slowly he walked on to the lift. The lift started to go up and as he looked down he saw a figure standing there watching him.
Up on the tower Vergil was sitting on the ground watching the sky. The sky was a purplish colour. He heard footsteps approach from the left.
“You’ve been watching him.” he said
“Just keeping an eye on him.”
Vergil looked up and saw Marinda to his left
“How is my dear brother doing?” asked Vergil
“He’ll be here just as the party starts.”
“Good. Any problems?”
“Just one but I took care of it.”
Vergil stood up and walked over to Marinda
“I’m glad to have you by my side my love.” said Vergil
He stroked her face lightly.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 3

Walking off the elevator he entered an empty room. The only thing in here was a large mirror which covered the wall in front of him. The mirror like the last one shimmered. Walking up to it he heard faint voices and an overwhelming urge to walk through it. Dante placed his hand on the mirror which caused a rippled effect. Backing off he looked for the way out. There didn’t seem to be one. Turning back to the mirror he noticed his reflection was walking closer to the mirror then it walked through it.
“You again. I thought I destroyed you.” said Dante
His reflection said nothing. They stood and watched each other then the refection turned black and into Dante’s devil trigger.
“Let’s finish this.” said Dante
Raising his sword he swung it at his reflection. The reflection blocked his blow with its own sword.
“You got better.” said Dante
His reflection took out its guns and shots were fired towards Dante. He blocked the shots with his sword then ran towards the reflection and slashed at its face. This time his reflection didn’t move in time and took the full blow spinning backwards which sent him to the floor. Guns and metal wrung out through the entire temple.
Vergil who was standing near the edge looked towards the direction of the noise. He then looked straight at Marinda. Marinda smiled then walked towards the sound casually.
Back down where Dante was fighting his own reflection he had cuts on his face which were healing more slowly then before. His reflection ran towards him with its sword raised then stopped suddenly. Dante had kicked his sword towards the reflection and it had stuck in its body. The reflection looked down at the sword then melted away.
“All ways a pleasure.” said Dante
The mirror smashed suddenly revealing a door. Smiling he walked through the door into what looked like a garden. A large pool was in the middle of the garden. He heard the rushing of water and realised this is where the waterfall had come from. Looking around he noticed a figure sitting by the water. Walking closer he found it to be Marinda.
“Marinda.” said Dante
Marinda looked at Dante and smiled. He walked towards her and noticed her eyes were a dark red colour.
“Dante thank god. I thought I was going to remain here.” said Marinda
Marinda ran up to him and they kissed deeply.
“I’d never leave you babe.” replied Dante
“Vergil, he’s planning something terrible. You have to stop him.”
“Where is he?”
“I don’t know he just left me here and headed up those stairs.”
Dante looked at the stairs she was pointing at.
“I’ll take care of him.” said Dante
“I’ll come with you?”
“No. You stay here.”
Marinda nodded reluctantly. Dante lifted her head to meet his.
“I’ll be back for you.” replied Dante
“No you won’t.”
“What?”
Marinda took Dante’s sword and plunged in into his body.
“What have you done.” said Dante in surprise
“We have plans for you my dear and I can’t let you go spoiling those plans now can I.”
Marinda punched Dante which sent him to the floor. As he hit the floor he felt the darkness take him.
Dante didn’t know how long he was unconscious but although still going in and out of the darkness he could here voices.
“Good everybodys here now.” said Vergil
“Yes. It is time.”
“I take it he didn’t put up much resistance.”
“No. Foolish boy believed every word I said.”
“What have you done with his weapons and amulet?”
“Here’s his emulate. I’ve placed his weapons in the garden.”
“Let’s begin.”
Dante fell into the darkness again.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 4

Dante woke to find himself chained to a bored in the middle of the towers roof. Vergil was to the left of him looking down at the city. He couldn’t see Marinda but he didn’t think she would have gone far. Dante tried his chains and found that they were not easy to break.
“You won’t be able to break those. They’ve been made especially for this sort of event.” said Vergil with out turning around
“Thought of everything I see.”
Vergil turned to face him and walked towards him stopping in front of Dante.
“For this you need to plan ahead.” replied Vergil
“So where’s the party?”
“It’ll be starting in a few minutes. A few things need to be sorted before we can start.”
“So that’s where she’s gone. Getting people to do your dirty work like usual.”
“She chose to go. I would have sent one of my minions but she is quite persistent.”
The tower moved violently to the right stopping as a chapel became visible to Dante.
“Ah good we can start.” said Vergil
Vergil took his sword and smiled at Dante.
“This’ll hurt.” he said with a smile
Taking his sword he plunged it into Dante’s chest. Blood oozed over the sword running towards his feet. Pain showed on Dante’s face. Letting a lot of blood run onto the ground Vergil then removed his sword. Watching the blood he found it to go down a little funnel until it reached one of the statues. Dante looked at the statue and found it to be like the one he had seen in the entrance. This statue had both his and Vergil’s amulet in its hands. The statue soaked up Dante’s blood. Nothing happened at first then it started to shine slightly. Getting brighter until it was hard to see. The brightness then shot upwards into the sky causing the clouds to part. The sky shimmered then a different light shone down to the temple. Looking up Dante found the sky to have changed into an orange spinning hole. Dante recognised it instantly. It was the gateway to the demon world. Spiral steps formed from the temple to the demon world. Vergil Looked at Dante.
“My destiny awaits. I’ll deal with you later dear brother.” said Vergil
“Not if I see you first.”
Vergil turned away from Dante and walked p the stairs. Dante couldn’t do anything but watched until Vergil entered the demon world. He tried his chains but still he couldn’t get free. It seemed like hours before he heard foot steps from behind him. The foot steps stopped and he found his chains to lessen until he was free. He landed hard on the floor still recovering from his wound. He found himself to be helped up. He looked to who it was and saw Marinda.
“Get away from me.” said Dante
He pushed her away from him. Marinda’s eyes were her usual brown colour but changed suddenly back to red. Not saying anything she followed after Vergil up the stairs and into the demon world. Not knowing what to thing he walked to the garden for his weapons. He didn’t have to look far as they were lying next to the pool. Picking them up he followed after Vergil and Marinda.
Entering the demon world he was surprised how different it looked. It was mostly a barren waste land. What used to be statues were now just rubble. Dante noticed a mirror slightly shinning in the distance. Watching carefully he walked up to the mirror then through it. He found himself in place that had running water all around him which came up to his ankles. Two mirrors were in this room one in front of him the other to his left. Looking at both the decided to go through the one on his left. Walking through he found himself at the bottom of a long spiral stair that headed upwards. What looked like a small ledge on top of the ledge stood Vergil. Vergil was looking down at him holding a large sword.
“You’re too late. I have are fathers sword the transformation is almost complete.” said Vergil
“You going to come down or do I have to come up.”
Vergil walked down the stairs stopping a few feet away from Dante. A small crack of thunder sounded over head and black clouds covered the sky.
“Well dear brother it seems we have time on our hands.” Vergil said
“So it does. Come on lets have some fun.”
“So be it.”
Dante took out his guns and shot at Vergil. Vergil just casually deflected them.
“Still using these primitive weapons. How disappointing.” said Vergil
Vergil raised his free hand and a sword made of electricity appeared. Aiming it at Dante he flicked his hand and the sword shot towards its target. Dante dodged the sword and took out his own sword. Both brothers rushed towards each other and locked in a sword struggle. Vergil slashed at Dante’s body causing a cut to appear on his body. Stepping back slightly the fight continued. Thunder cracked over head with more intensity. Both of them fell back from the fight. Vergil looked at his father’s sword which had stated to glow.
“It is time.” said Vergil
Vergil and Dante watched the sky turn darker then a lightening bolt issued from above hitting Vergil in the chest. Vergil was knocked off his feet. Both devil triggers were flashing on and off. Dante could see his brother was in pain and rushed other to him.
“Vergil can you hear me?” said Dante
Vergil’s devil trigger was still flashing on and off unlike Dante’s who’s Devil trigger had been deactivated for the time being. Vergil cried out in pain then went limp. His devil trigger deactivated as he did. Dante lifted Vergil up into a sitting position with him lying against him. Marinda entered the chamber seeing Dante holding Vergil she ran towards them.
“The power must have been too much for him.” said Marinda her eyes were still red.
Suddenly Vergil's eyes opened they were bright red. Looking at both Dante and Marinda he got up shakily at first then walked a little away from them.
“It is complete. Nothing can stop me now.” said Vergil
“Oh hell. This is going to be one rough ride.” Dante said
Marinda watched as the fight began. Dante had used his guns on Vergil but they had no effect. Turning Vergil changed into the image of their father.
“You can’t defeat me. I’m the most powerful demon to walk the earth.” said Vergil
Dante ran up to him with his sword un-sheaved and slashed at his body. Vergil looked to where he had been slashed and found no sign of being attacked. He waved his hand towards Dante. Dante was sent to the ground from a shock wave and landed next to Marinda.
Getting up from the floor Dante made his way to Vergil. He felt someone place a hand on his left arm. Turning he found it to be Marinda her eyes were flickering from red to brown.
“Dante you can’t beat him.” she said
“I’ve dealt with worse.” replied Dante
“No I’ll finish it but I’ll need your help.” Marinda said
“No way this is my business.” said Dante
“You’ll not survive even if you manage to defeat him. I have a better way.” replied Marinda
Dante thought it over then nodded his head.
“I don’t want to kill him. He’s my only brother after all even if he is a jerk.” said Dante
Marinda smiled and faced Vergil.
“Vergil I’m sorry but this has to be done.” said Marinda
Vergil turned towards her with confusion.
“Marinda.” said Vergil
“I’m sorry my love.” She replied tears falling from her face
Marinda held both her hands apart and felt power through her veins. Dante could feel the power surround the room. Suddenly Marinda grapped his arm. Dante felt pain surge through his body. Just as Dante couldn’t take the pain Marinda let go of his arm sending Dante to the floor. Vergil looked at the bright light coming from both Marinda’s hands.
“I love you.” said Vergil
“So do I, until we find each other my love goodbye.” replied Marinda
She through her hands together and the light rushed to the ground causing a large pit to open. Vergil got caught in the winds and was plunged down into the pit. As Vergil and his father’s sword disappeared so did the pit and the winds died down. Marinda sunk to her knees and wept. Dante gaining his strength walked up to Marinda and held her.

OK here's the last Chapter

Epilogue

Dante helped Marinda out of the temple which stood as tall as ever. He noticed her eyes had gone back to their normal colour.
“Looks like were stuck with this.” said Dante
“It’ll return back to how it was in a little while.”
“So were did you send him?”
“Oh back to where he had emerged from.”
“That’s going to make him mad.”
“Yeah I know it was either that or let you two kill each other.”
Screams could still be heard through the city.
“Looks like we have more work to do.” said Dante smiling
Marinda smiled.
“Yes it does. Let’s get going. Oh and I’m sorry about stabbing you and knocking you out”
“No problem. Just don’t go doing it again or I’ll have to destroy you.”
They both laughed and ran towards the screams.
Vergil woke up in the one place he wished he’d never see. The demon world was just how he left it chaotic and leaderless. Looking around anger and understanding went through his mind.
“I’ll get out of here and fulfil my destiny if it’s the last thing I do.” said Vergil
Two weeks later Dante and Marinda were in his office after finishing the last of the demons. Dante was sitting in the chair by the desk with Marinda sitting on the table.
The phone rang and Marinda answered it,
“Devil May Cry.” said Marinda
Her face went from a smile to a solemn look.
“I see. We’ll be right there.” she continued
She turned to Dante.
“So what’s the job?” asked Dante
“He’s back.”

The End…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom