• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry epic endings

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I want to know which Devil May Cry game you guys think had the best ending. I personally think DMC1's was the best. Even the ancient biplane, and Dante's voice crack, which I found fitting, added on to the awesomeness.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never even noticed his voice cracked... It sounded natural enough to me, especially with the echo effect.

My fave ending is also the first, as it was the first ending in ANY game that I experienced. Well, besides arcade endings.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil May Cry 4's unlockable ending. (prepare for fangirl rant)

BTW, I can't remember if we've got spoiler tags because I can't find any stickys with the code for it, so if you haven't played the game, don't read this (unless you like spoilers)

I mean, Lady and Trish wanting to go all out MEOW on each other - you could just see it - and Dante being 'meh, I don't care' (and he was reading a magazine with DMC4 in it, go figure Capcom).

But busting out the door with 'C'mon babes, let's rock!' and the little smirk before he let rip some bullets - was BLOODY BRILLIANT if you ask me.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
clairavance;201970 said:
Devil May Cry 4's unlockable ending. (prepare for fangirl rant)

BTW, I can't remember if we've got spoiler tags because I can't find any stickys with the code for it, so if you haven't played the game, don't read this (unless you like spoilers)

I mean, Lady and Trish wanting to go all out MEOW on each other - you could just see it - and Dante being 'meh, I don't care' (and he was reading a magazine with DMC4 in it, go figure Capcom).

But busting out the door with 'C'mon babes, let's rock!' and the little smirk before he let rip some bullets - was BLOODY BRILLIANT if you ask me.

Yeah I'm agreeing with this, that was great lulz XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I cried at the DMC3 ending (yeah, I'm sad...)

But i love Vergil running off to fight Mundus, unaware that Mundus will defeat him and turn him into his 'pawn'.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
DMC1 was my favorite although I remember seeing that plane fall through the celing and kind of having mixed emotions about it as I was just about to start welling up and it kind of ruined the epic sadness of the scene. They didn't HAVE to die just made their way out in a less cheesy way. But thats Capcom I suppose you always have to be in some kind of fast moving vehicle speeding away from a massive explosion for it to be a proper ending.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
BlueDevil;201965 said:
And Dante's voice crack, which I found fitting, added on to the awesomeness.

First rule of DMC.org, we don't talk about that scene.

Also, I loved the DMC3 ending, it was pretty heart wrenching actually.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;202046 said:
First rule of DMC.org, we don't talk about that scene.

Also, I loved the DMC3 ending, it was pretty heart wrenching actually.

:lol: What's the difference between him squirting some tears and his voice cracking? LOL.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
clairavance;202077 said:
:lol: What's the difference between him squirting some tears and his voice cracking? LOL.

...Everything.
Everything about that scene is just kinda embarrassing to watch, it's reminiscent of the infamous laughing scene from Final Fantasy X on the scale of scenes that are just uncomfortable to watch.

Meg

I like the first game ending the best. 3 was also really good.
this thread should have a poll...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Angelo Credo;202080 said:
...Everything.
Everything about that scene is just kinda embarrassing to watch, it's reminiscent of the infamous laughing scene from Final Fantasy X on the scale of scenes that are just uncomfortable to watch.

I should've been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiIIIGHT!!!!

Oh, it's so bad, it's good.

8D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I agree the Angelo Credo. It is bad and REALLY uncomfortable to watch.
Skip Cutscene with the Start button comes instantly to mind.

What is the FFX scene about with the laughing. I'm not aware of any laughing. As i remember, i was blubbing at the end like an overgrown baby.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I thought the laughing scene was supposed to be uncomfortable?

Wait, are we talking about the "the wind, it's nice" uncomfortable laughing scene or the "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" uncomfortable laughing scene...?

Both were excruciating.

...Although I enjoyed FFX. One of my faves.

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Devil May Cry 3's ending for me. The secret one you get if you kill 100 demons.

I was like "No! Vergil, don't do it!" And then he did, and I sobbed like a little baby.

Top Bottom