• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Characters in Onimusha Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martius

SSSmokin!
hahaha no its a free browser game from what i've read, it would be funny and interesting though if capcom made this as a harem
Well i hope it will be translated so we could check if it is worth playing or just another time grinder.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Still. I wonder what Kat and new Dante would look like in this game. Clothes wise.

I don't think they're in this game.

But if they are, I think new Dante would probably look something like this
tumblr_mjen8cHJ3I1qbxn7go1_500.png

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Haha. I have that game. (Namco X Capcom)

I can't understand it though, despite putting alot of hours into it.

You jammy bastard. I've been craving that game for years, and I've never been able to fathom why Capcom would refuse to release a translation in lieu of the popularity Atlus has found with it's tactical RPGs.

I can't believe they actually put Bruce McGivern in that game. You'd think they'd want to forget Resident Evil: Dead Aim as quickly as possible...

Still. I wonder what Kat and new Dante would look like in this game. Clothes wise.

Well they shouldn't be made to look asian. People are tired of boring Asian looking characters you know. That's why Capcom hired a studio famed for their Asian stylistic influences to reboot the series. Why would you want NT to compromise their artistic freedom MC?

I seriously doubt this browser game will get any kind of translation, which is a shame seeing as it might have made for a fun time sink. Does anyone know what the actual gameplay is like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom