• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Characters in Onimusha Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's this new browser based game Capcom is releasing called Onimusha Souls. The game revolves around City Building and Card Trading.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/24/capcom-heroines-have-their-biggest-crossover-in-onimusha-soul/

Anyway, I'll get to the point.
These are the three characters representing Devil May Cry

Lady (Mary)
U2hPTy4.jpg

Kyrie (Orihime)
yY9YxEr.jpg

And Trish
4IRwuwQ.jpg

But, there's no Kat. I wonder why that is? Could it be they don't want to acknowledge DmC? Or is it because this game was in development during DmC's production (seems unlikely a browser based game doesn't take that long to make) I don't know, man. I like to think this is Capcom's way of saying "We haven't forgotten about them"

I don't know why Trish isn't in 'that era' clothing. I think Kyrie is the best out of the three.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I think they all look really good (I was hoping they might add Lucia but oh well) the only thing I don't like is Trish's eyes they look to big

Martius

SSSmokin!
But, there's no Kat. I wonder why that is? Could it be they don't want to acknowledge DmC? Or is it because this game was in development during DmC's production (seems unlikely a browser based game doesn't take that long to make) I don't know, man. I like to think this is Capcom's way of saying "We haven't forgotten about them"

I don't know why Trish isn't in 'that era' clothing. I think Kyrie is the best out of the three.
Oh these art looks nice. Maybe Capcom will finally do something worth with onimusha.
There is easy answer why there is not Kat here, it is same with new Marvel vs Capcom.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Oh yeah, oh other hand Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale with new Dante. In that game original would make mare sense, first three games were only ps2 only! Well at least for some time.
Yeah and it would make more since he was in alot more games DMC1-4 SMT 3, Capcom vs SNK, MvC3

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Well, Project X was in development before DmC was even out so I think that might have to do why Donte and Kat didn't show up in it. Take that with a grain of salt though.
Wasn't the announcement trailer for DmC released in 2010? and didn't Tameen say it took a whole year for them and capcom to negotiate and agree on what design dante should have? I would say that they were atleast in development around the same time and Capcom used DMC1 Dante and DMC3 Lady instead because they were more popular

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Grain of salt, Cheif. I don't know ****.
Just my theory.
haha i know just writing out my thoughts on the matter and besides I can't wait to play Project X Zone, Ultraviolet and Devils never cry? Two of my fav songs right there and not to mention some of my favorite Namco and other Capcom characters

That game will be the reason why I'll play my 3DS again.

I got a thing for massive crossovers. Sad there's no Sonic representing SEGA though. But whatever all my other favorites are there.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
That game will be the reason why I'll play my 3DS again.

I got a thing for massive crossovers. Sad there's no Sonic representing SEGA though. But whatever all my other favorites are there.
I don't really mind that sonic's not in it but Kite, Dante,Jill, Arthur,Black rose omagahd its a shame that we didn't get Namco X Capcom I honestly think thats the only crossover game with capcom that had a dino crisis character ;-; but this summer im dusting off my 3DS because of all the good games coming PxZ, Rune Factory 4, and SMT Soul Hackers

berto

I Saw the Devil
So how is the game played?

Also noticed that they only posted the female cast. I saw an image of Dante, he had Alistor but with the grip of a Katana. He wore his outfit from DMC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom