• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Character ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Re: Character ideas?

Umm there is a fan fic thread started by machinedx
Sorry I'm very busy with my studies and may not have time to write it down....but Eid is coming and my college will be closed for a while so I'll try

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7215 said:
Umm there is a fan fic thread started by machinedx
Sorry I'm very busy with my studies and may not have time to write it down....but Eid is coming and my college will be closed for a while so I'll try
Oh, oops, sorry Machinedx. Didn't see it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I have three more character ideas.

treason

an giant, putrid, browny-orangy humanoid enemy who wields a gigantic axe.

flailsires

Enchantresses who's voices can make the character lose control of themselves, the voice raises pitch and hits like a chained flail.

limbo.
(No not the dance) These creatures come from in between heaven and hell as the guards of the realm between. Their halbirds in conjunction with their ability to summon unbreakable armour for short periods of time make them the epitome of terror for the lost soul who runs away from the herd.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

d4rkn1ght;7138 said:
awsome enemies and the chraracter too

let me to introduce the Dante´s Brothers:

Zack, a crazy boy that wants to participate in the big parties such as Dante in DMC3, the clothes are the same in DMC3 and the weapon too but when Rebellion is full power, he Transform in the Spardabellion

Spartan, he loves rock and destruction coz he spent time to compose letters and new ways to create musics, his skills are destructible and he has the strong voice, the weapon is Nevan and he can change the form of Nevan to a Sword ( heap more damage, can apply Drive but bigger and better, and bats ball electrics too) and the DT is the same as DMC3

Dave, a cool guy, he helps the grannies( old ppl) and spent all the time training his technics to be just like his father Sparda, weapon is Beowulf and Swordwulf......and the DT is the same

and Zeus, its the name of the God, a mate that is in the Heaven training with Sparda to be a master, and to be a Master he must training until 20 years, his weapon is Sparda Spear (SS), and the DT is different coz the wings and the head is a little different

these are four brother...............the rest i will comment

as i was saying...

Sparda have brothers too....

Nelo Angelo (not Vergil but the real form), almost twin brother of Sparda ans Zachary but he was possesed by the dark forces when he gave up. He has the same weapons as Vergil and the same style too and he can transform the same DT as DMC1 or 3

Zachary, the Twin brother of Sparda, Vergil is the heir of Zachary ( Zachary´s heir powers), but his clothes are purple and he has Dark Force Edge different the force Edge but has the dark powers and Zachary has capable to transform in the Sparda but Yellow eyes, dark body and the Sword of Sparda is Dark too, he joined the Bloodknight Clan with Sparda, Carlos Miguel (my name but in different character), Allegrian, Mundallius, Angellicus, Zondallicus, and Carlos´s son TJ ( Ted Jeffereson).

Moses, the Twin Brother of Xander Cage and Nelo Angelo, he is the Fire Nelo Angelo coz he posses the fire power but the style is the same as Nelo Angelo, he is cute and he is too romantic for the ppl and he respect the Nature.

Xander Cage, the half evil coz he joined the Saliva Clan but he was punished by the Gods of killing ppl and clidren too, he also is the Dark Nelo Angelo coz when he recieved the Sword of Saliva, the eye sucked his powers and he transformed in the Dark Nelo Angelo, but now he is nice person and he is twin of Nelo Angelo and Moses. The fighting Skills are the same as Nelo Angelo and Moses

Mundalius, he was an Evil Demon coz Xander Cage has sucked Mundalius, Angelicus and Zondalicus lifes and he was Mundus. But the spell has broken thanks Ares.
he has a Sword called Evil Sword. the sword has capable to create an army or a Giant enemy, and he is total control of the weapon, only he can control coz he is the Prince of Darkness

Angelicus, he is the twin Brother of Mundalius, he is oposite of Evil, he has the Heaven Sword, his skills are unstopable coz he can apply counter-attacks against the enemies, he is the only that can control the Heaven Sword

Zondalicus, the twin brother of Mundalius and Angelicus, the skills are differents of his twin brothers.............he was reborn inside of Dark Alter Ego of Mundus........but he was defeated by the twin Brother in the Arena of Heaven coz its the one place that the immortal can dye...........that is called the batlle of the immortals..............and he is the Blood Nelo Angelo, the creator of the Bloodknight Clan. And the Skills, its the same of the others Nelo Angelos

there is more...............

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7235 said:
as i was saying...

Nelo Angelo (not Vergil but the real form), almost twin brother of Sparda ans Zachary but he was possesed by the dark forces when he gave up. He has the same weapons as Vergil and the same style too and he can transform the same DT as DMC1 or 3

Zachary, the Twin brother of Sparda, Vergil is the heir of Zachary ( Zachary´s heir powers), but his clothes are purple and he has Dark Force Edge different the force Edge but has the dark powers and Zachary has capable to transform in the Sparda but Yellow eyes, dark body and the Sword of Sparda is Dark too, he joined the Bloodknight Clan with Sparda, Carlos Miguel (my name but in different character), Allegrian, Mundallius, Angellicus, Zondallicus, and Carlos´s son TJ ( Ted Jeffereson).

Moses, the Twin Brother of Xander Cage and Nelo Angelo, he is the Fire Nelo Angelo coz he posses the fire power but the style is the same as Nelo Angelo, he is cute and he is too romantic for the ppl and he respect the Nature.

Xander Cage, the half evil coz he joined the Saliva Clan but he was punished by the Gods of killing ppl and clidren too, he also is the Dark Nelo Angelo coz when he recieved the Sword of Saliva, the eye sucked his powers and he transformed in the Dark Nelo Angelo, but now he is nice person and he is twin of Nelo Angelo and Moses. The fighting Skills are the same as Nelo Angelo and Moses

Mundalius, he was an Evil Demon coz Xander Cage has sucked Mundalius, Angelicus and Zondalicus lifes and he was Mundus. But the spell has broken thanks Ares.
he has a Sword called Evil Sword. the sword has capable to create an army or a Giant enemy, and he is total control of the weapon, only he can control coz he is the Prince of Darkness

Angelicus, he is the twin Brother of Mundalius, he is oposite of Evil, he has the Heaven Sword, his skills are unstopable coz he can apply counter-attacks against the enemies, he is the only that can control the Heaven Sword

Zondalicus, the twin brother of Mundalius and Angelicus, the skills are differents of his twin brothers.............he was reborn inside of Dark Alter Ego of Mundus........but he was defeated by the twin Brother in the Arena of Heaven coz its the one place that the immortal can dye...........that is called the batlle of the immortals..............and he is the Blood Nelo Angelo, the creator of the Bloodknight Clan. And the Skills, its the same of the others Nelo Angelos

More? Really? Ok be sure to fill me in when you get the chance.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

d4rkn1ght;7235 said:
as i was saying...

Sparda has a father called Karma....

Karma is an old person that has the wing of the dragon, and he use Nunchako but in blades, he was the only saw the Legenndary Battle of Sparda and Mundus.......................and he can transform in the huge Dragon.
gotta go....................i will tell the rest of the characters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

How about these.

Kaiirew.
Also known as Olyffera these flying lions are a force to be reckoned with. Measuring up to thirty metres in length and with a hide that could remain virtually unscratched by a guillotine. Their talons are razor sharp and their teeth rotate in their mouth with drill like indentations to make their victim's blood flow freely.

Zerethon
A shape shifting creature, no more than that, a complete metamorphasiser. It can change its colour, shape, volume, species, anything. Of these choices it generally favours to take the form of Sparda.

Mulot
A mouse like creature. It can run at speeds exceeding the british land record and its claws can cut throgh the thickest of titanium.

enfer
Once again a pyromaniac demon, a bit like the valaraukar except that these are ninja units and their fire isn't really fire at all but deadly twilight energy passed from the serpent Mgulfn itself

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Nelo Angelo II;7219 said:
That's Ok, I won't sue. However I do prefer completely fresh ideas ok.

Hey I didn't steal yor idea!! I didn't even read it before. :mad:When we make up so many characters some of them are bound to be similiar.Your Zerethon and my Gratsara are also similiar,and you posted after me,but I'm not complaining>_<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7281 said:
Hey I didn't steal yor idea!! I didn't even read it before. :mad:When we make up so many characters some of them are bound to be similiar.Your Zerethon and my Gratsara are also similiar,and you posted after me,but I'm not complaining>_<
Lol........I was only joking. Sorry if you were offended. By the way thanks for your comment above.;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Meutre.
The name being french for murder, I think you can guess why these are citizens of the underworld. Their moral obligations and honor code hasn't changed one bit even in their time of eternal torment. They often wield crude, rusty weapons that poison the blood of the protagonist after initial impact.

45 26 76
anonymous monsters which appear in random orders, usually not too far from each other. Their movement is very fast as they're not directly dependent on any mediums to enter the human world. They're the only lower class demons that are able to use powerful magical attacks including telekenesis, lightning, fire, dark energy, light energy and a magical ranged attack (gun, crossbow, throwing javelin, round trip)

Lludd
Brother of Nudd, beheaded by their father over a century ago. He's been resurrected to help prevent the chaos from spewing onto this world. A good all round warrior with a longbow and an ancestral sword. He was a revered king before Nudd opposed him on the battlefield and even after his death he was regarded as a hero.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Nelo Angelo II;7190 said:
I sincerelydoubt that Vergil is the type to mourn someones loss and if he did it would blow his image of being the coolest (read stylish and cold hearted) character ever.;)
Who said anything about mourning?I just said I'll maybe kill her while keeping Vergil totally unharmed He'll just be troubled by her death,maybe a little sad,but he won't definitely cry like Dante did for Trish.
Yeah Vergil's the coolest I know:D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Your last ideas are cool but I think you have made those 45 26 76 's a bit too powerful.BTW is Lludd an enemy,boss or ally?o_O

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker

Crap Machinedx made his thread is the"suggestion" forum.....so I think he just suggested that we have a fan fic thread.So I think you'll have to open one yourself.:/

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7329 said:
Your last ideas are cool but I think you have made those 45 26 76 's a bit too powerful.BTW is Lludd an enemy,boss or ally?o_O

No they're repetoire is wide but they're attacks aren't very powerful a little bit like the pyro, bronto and auro mancers and they're physically weak. Lludd is an ally.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

IloveVergil;7327 said:
Who said anything about mourning?I just said I'll maybe kill her while keeping Vergil totally unharmed He'll just be troubled by her death,maybe a little sad,but he won't definitely cry like Dante did for Trish.
Yeah Vergil's the coolest I know:D
Mourning, sad, troubled, it's all in the same category. Besides remember Vergil IS heartless. I think it dubious that he would so much as raise a finger to save anyone no matter how close they re to him.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

Some more characters you may want to check out.

Mortswe
"seven cardinal virtues and seven sins
combined and then dispersed
in the corrupted area the air thins
as we're plunged into hell head first

our souls fuming with hate
our life is our only pride
we then let the beast dictate
we are Mortswe, the crimson bride."

One of the more intelligent demons, fluent in all languages, arts, music and so on and so forth. These are demonic kunoichis (female ninjas) their weapon is stealth. The protagonist shouldn't turn his/her back on them or they will inflict triple damage with their netherworld kunai.

undead samurai
a long dead warrior whose skills with the sword were their only pride and joy. Though chivalrous long ago that has now gone away. Resurrected by a demonic force. you can kill them or, if you slash their hindquaters with a chastising blade, you can gain their allegiance.

Jack
like in the card game "stop the bus" the jack is a very verstatile enemy capable of very long distance teleportation, phasing through walls and skilled giant sword attacks. looks like a wyvern but with hands instad of claws.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom