• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Card Game, for fans by fans

Raziel Lewach

Hello! I'm here to announce a small project I'm doing with a friend, just to share it and get your ideas, opinions, support & stuff (/^u^)/ For now I'll talk about the idea and a little screen.

7q5qZVn.png

It's a Trading Card Game, aka Yugioh-Magic-Vanguard style, in the Devil May Cry universe. You'll be able to make decks and play with cards from all the demons and characters in the 4 (for now) games! It will be playable by browser, automatic application, with an unique game rules we created specifically for this, trying to mantain the feeling of the saga.

In the image you can see some old card designs I did in the past. This is a project I abandoned a lot of years ago because the community I was doing it for just died, and now I'm taking it back (ºuº)

The project is nowadays in progress and testing, but for now this is all! You can do any questions and I'll try to answer.

Thanks for the attention!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I could also be counted in into this beacuse well played sometimes these TGC games but never seen any of them onto DMC theme really

Aisen66

you dont watch the news very often miss raziel do you there arent no four but five dmc games and i like the idea i like playing card games in the final fantasy games

Raziel Lewach

Thank you Aisen ^^ Well, I Know about DmC: Devil May Cry. I kinda count it like a DMC game, but not at 100%. Still, of course I won't take it out of the card game, it has amazing demon designs to use, as well as Bayonetta with angel and demon designs that I'm planning to think adding in a LONG, LONG future. You can count with it!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Looks very cool indeed! Please keep us updated with your progress!

Also, it might be worth contacting Capcom via Twitter, as they might be able to generate some buzz and perhaps lend a hand.

Raziel Lewach

Thanks ^^ Lend a hand? What? Someone told me to contact CAPCOM so they won't shut down my game cause... copyright and stuff, even if it's for no profit xDDD And I didn't know what to do. But hey, if they can send me HD pictures of the demons, specially DMC2 ones, would be very nice, indeed xDDD -He can't believe this (?)-

Aisen66

raziel no worries as long as you are making something that make you proud of yourself i have this idea for a game for kids and they asked me for some money beforehand to work on the product and i had to say forget about it if you want the idea i,ll send it private to you for i dont care about money im happy with any simple job like cleaning floors

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wow, what a really cool idea.

I hadn’t even thought of DMC having its own card game. It would be pretty cool because most card games (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon) all have monsters and what better place to find those than in Devil May Cry.

Raziel Lewach

Exactly! We got lots of amazing monsters designs. And having that CAPCOM will never release a DMC card game because he didn't at this point, and with the fans claiming DMC5... So let's fan do it! xDDD Also having lots of unique characteristics of monsters.

I will spoil you a bit. The battlefield will be separated in 5 areas. The central one, The Gate. At right side, two Hell areas. At left side, two Earth areas. Also there will be groups, like Mundus followers, Sparda followers, Order of the Sword, Demon Hunters, Temen Ni Gru addicts... EVERYTHING THAT IS ON THE SAGA. Ones want to destroy the earth, others to conquer it, others to destroy hell, others to conquer it, all the combination for the 8 groups. You can win just killing all the creatures the rival has, but it's dangerous, because they are demons. They can always return from hell after you kill them. The gameplay is fast placed, where dead creatures will return and propagate fast if you can'`t mantain the rythm. That's why you also have another 8 ways to win the game, doing objectives that follows your group goals. All groups have to CLOSE or OPEN the Hell&Earth Gate, and after that, do the objective, but you can freely choose. Every game will be like some story, so it's not an isolated fight, but it's all according to the ambientation of Devil May Cry ^^ I'll post screens soon when I do some cards to show (the battlefield already done, but I better wait, also some hype (?) I learned not to show everything so fast)

Aisen66

raziel my idea is noncapcom related is a game thats fun but not on the tv is better than the game harvey dent was playing in batman if you want to i,ll give you the inside scoop of the game but you,ll have to make some phone calls after you read it if you like it then i,ll give you the company,s name they took the idea in before i just wouldnt pay them for the product realization but they dont know that i made it even a better idea

Top Bottom