• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Anime Now on Hulu.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Well most people used Sparda for Dante and Vergil, Nero I'm not really sure and who the Hell knows what Sparda's is, I just used Corvinus whenever I wrote a FanFic about them, and I think it fits...

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
It was in the bonus features, sung by Atreyu...
good band :) btw i like ur surname for sparda but i think it was something like sparda clan or something lol i remember it being said in one of the games but couldnt remember for the life of me :blush:

EDIT: the anime is also on animefreak free no sing up or anything thats where i watch all my anime lol and its quite reliable :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
good band :) btw i like ur surname for sparda but i think it was something like sparda clan or something lol i remember it being said in one of the games but couldnt remember for the life of me :blush:

EDIT: the anime is also on animefreak free no sing up or anything thats where i watch all my anime lol and its quite reliable :)

Thanks, I like it too, well both of what you said, and oh well, I can't remember much of Sparda anyway...
And finally, I can watch the dmc anime, arigato!...:D

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Damn it. Not from US... Another restricton in this country. Even Japan wont sell Final Fantasy music over Itunes to Norway. Im stoned....
EDIT: I tried to buy soem korean pop tunes. But same story there.
Anyone know how I can get this stuff? Especially I wanted to rewatch DMC Anime since Bleach finished for a while...

Top Bottom