• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Alliance for People Who Write Things

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Atm, I'm not writing.
Vergil's rise and fall... and rise in Viva Forever again was pretty exhausting... there are no more Nite~Runner fics in the pipeline either.

I was writing a Star Trek fic... but that's gone out of the window. And I was writing a Fable novel but I've lost the will to write

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Veebs... I think you need some new Vergil fanart to inspire you. ;)
And I really am a terrible writer, I haven't completed a writing project in my life. It really bugs the crap out of me, lacking the ability to stick to a project until the end.
I feel you on that. I suffer from what is called sequelitis >_< And if it's not that, then it's 'writers' block', which is really just a different way of saying that I have no idea where to take the plot. I think pantsers suffer from this more than the planners.

And what questions would I ask my characters? :D

1. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
2. Do you have any unusual habits? If so, what are they?
3. What songs do you just hate?
4. What kind of learner are you?
5. When was the last time you woke up in the middle of the night, and what did you think about?

DS, we should drag our characters in here and have them answer some of these questions.
LOL my questions are just as random as yours XD
I'll get Mix to answer yours first.

1. What's your favourite flavour of ice cream? (British English ftw, lulz)
Cookies and cream. ^_^

2. Do you have any unusual habits? If so, what are they?
..:ermm:.. I chuck a cup of salt at every new girlfriend I get. I call it my initiation into the relationship, or good luck, or something of that sort. I'm really paranoid about them being slugs in disguise - long story. So far I've been lucky. Oh, look, my red ink ran out there for a second.

3. What songs do you just hate?
If it's not rock and roll, I hate it.

4. What kind of learner are you?
The type that learn by trial and error.

5. When was the last time you woke up in the middle of the night, and what did you think about?
:troll: Last night, I wanted Claire to go write some more Kat. :shifty:

My turn!!!! :D

1. What is your weirdest food combo?
2. What is the best advice your mother/guardian ever gave you?
3. If you could be paired up with an existing character, who would it be?
4. What is your best feature?
5. If there was a zombie apocalypse, who would you side with (humans vs zombies) and why?

Meg

*drags Zu'Coni into thread*

Oh what, this again? It's been well over a year. I thought you were done with dragging me into threads. *sigh* Fine.

1. I made a steak and bacon sandwich once. As in, the steaks were the bread.
2. The only time I ever saw or spoke to my mother, she told me to get out of her sight. I swiftly took her advice.
3. Lightning. :troll:
-_____-
Haha.
4. As in physical feature? My whole body is my best feature.
5. Why would I ever choose to side with irrational dimwits incapable of understanding even the simplest of instructions? That said, I'd side with the zombies. :troll:

I agree with Lightning. -______-

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey guys!
So this may seem a bit random and out of place-ish, as I've never done anything like this before.

I'm working on an old Devil May Cry fanfic of mine and am in desperate need of a co-writer.
It's canon (eg. no AU pairings), post DMC4, with Nero as the MC.
Main theme is action/horror with a good amount of angst thrown in.
I've got the outline and plot down but it's doing the 'dirty work' that is proving really difficult for me.
There are 14 chapters that still need to be written.
If you want to see if this is your cuppa tea, the fic is here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6254851/1/The-Order-of-Sparda

If anyone is interested in this position, please send me a PM.
I'll give credit where credit is due!

Top Bottom