• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sparda's Return

Playable (Dante and Abigail)

Chapter 1

Demon Search Party
'The Dark Knight of Legend lives! Find him!'

DANTE
Devil Arms:
Rebellion

Guns:
Ebony and Ivory
Coyote-X

The first scene shows a forest with Dante, Nero and Lady walking and searching. Dante narrates the story.

'All I need to do is to find my father. With Nero at my side... well I got a feeling we'd have a good relationship. '

Lady finds the lab.

'My father used to go to this place for firearm weaponry.'

Dante and Nero follow her and plan to open it up and turn the lights up... but they don't work.

'Damn it!'

Dante smashes the switch and the power suddenly activates. Lady and the two slayers find demon bodies used for experiments.

'Looks as though this things dead for weeks'

'I always thought demons would revert from their disguised human forms when they die'

'They do, kid. This one's that's not disguising in human form's been used to be studied.'

'How can ya tell?'

Nero finds a tag on the demon's wrist

'Oh! So how long do we stay here?'

'Not long. My father has to be out there. A couple of demons will try to kill me or you, because you and I share different bloodlines from Sparda.'

Dante grabs a shotgun in the weapons cabinet. He also finds a book on the desk.

'Let's go! Sorry kid. But this is my job.'

'What? But Dante...'

'Look. My father must've escape from the demon world. Right now, some demons will kill you on sight. You're their primary target, because you possessed Vergil's sword'

'Are you saying that I'm weak!? Look! I fought bigger demons before like you have, but I can do it!'

'I know that!'

'Then why did you say...'

Dante places his hand on Nero's shoulder

'Look! I know you're strong. The Devil Bringer may give you power, but your full powers haven't been unlocked yet. Besides, you need to unlock the full demon inside of you... but with more of Sparda's blood. You're not like my brother.'

Dante walks out. Lady cheers Nero up.

'He's right, ya know.'

Nero realizes it and knows what he has to do.

'Dante!'

Dante stops and looks at Nero

'You're right!'

Dante smiles to him and they walk out of there.

--------------------

Dante and the others are now out of the forest until...

'Guys! Look out!'

Lady gets pushed out of the way by Dante and Nero. Both get impaled by the demon's blades. The demon gets knocked out. Dante and Nero pull out their guns and say one word.

'BINGO!'

The demon gets shot! Then many demons come out of nowhere going to fight and Nero and Dante begin to brawl.

'You ready, kid?'

'Don't call me kid anymore!'

'Alright! Let's rock!'

To be continued

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Continued. Erik is now coming.

While in the North, a group of former demon soldiers from the old Order reveal to be servants of Mundus.

'Find any artifacts you can find. Lord Mundus must've return!'

They begun searching some in a cave. What they didn't know that demons that Dante slaughtered in the Fortuna incident have their blood flowed in the bottom of the ground. Their lays a coffin starting to get dripped by blood and something awoke in it. Suddenly, a demon-vampire like being came out from underground and attacks the soldiers. One of them spoke his name, when they realized his face; scared.

'E-E-Erik?'

'These bloody memories of these wretched demons! They have shown me of what you and this cursed order... Arkham... and Mundus have ruined for me!'

A soldier drags on the ground grabbing Erik's leg begging and telling him something

'General! Lord Mundus is returning... we can explain!'

Erik grabs the soldier's neck

'You better!'

Erik then bites and sees visions of the events happened on Fortuna and on Mallay Island. Erik lets them go after.

'Please general! Help us!'

'Oh I will... after I have scores with Sparda's kid!'

Erik slaughters them. After that, he plans to gather his sword, crossbow, armor and mask and leaves. But suddenly a couple of demons came to fight him. Erik destroys them all and they were no match for him. After that, he picks up his mask and places it back on his face and leaves. Erik gives himself a thought.

'It's time we meet... Son of Sparda... Dante'

Erik transforms into his devil trigger as a vampire bat and flies away. Then the title comes in showing:

DEVIL MAY CRY 5: Sparda's Return

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you all think. I know some of you are still brainstorming. Any new characters you can make up? Locations? Demons? Weapons?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Playable: Dante

Chapter 2

Mission 2 - Hidden Present
"The Dark Knight left a gift for you"

The scenes shows Dante and Nero tiring themselves out from fighting a couple of demons.

"Man! So many snakes to pummel"

"Don't remind me of snakes. What's next?"

Lady calls out to the two

"GUYS!"

Dante and Nero heard Lady and run to her

"Lady! What did you find?"

"I found something at the lab while I was there."

Lady shows Dante a book

"Lady, I'm in the mood for readin'."

"See for yourself genius."

Dante takes the book and looks through a few pages. He realizes that it is a diary of his father's past.

"Its some kind of journal."

"I know. Its like your father is writing down his history. But what for?"

Dante seemed concerned

"I don't know. But I'm gonna find him."

Lady plans up something

"Let's split up and look for clues. We'll try to meet up later."

Nero seems worried about something. Dante cheers him up

"Don't worry about your girlfriend, kid. Kyrie will be fine. She's with Trish. She's the new leader. What's to worry?"

Dante leaves and Nero leaves as well with no fear.

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom