• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Here's an idea I'm making up for the next DMC game

If there's anybody of the club around, can anybody join and help me with this project?

Here's what I made for this opening. Just a test.

Dante's Narration:

A thunderstorm strikes while the opening credits are rolling and showing all of the past DMC games and a little bit of DMC2 shots with a small shot of Lucia.

For centuries, my father Sparda... the legendary dark knight made a legacy to the world that one day his sons would rise to protect the human world from demons. Heck yeah... I was one of them. My name is Dante. I was just a young half breed learning his destiny... and I had to face my brother Vergil to do it. He sacrificed himself for me to protect father's sword as well. While on that journey, I made friends... like Lady, a demon hunter like me.

Then Trish came along. At first we were friends, but when I realized she was working for a demon emperor named Mundus I felt betrayed. I saved both Trish and my brother into the light. Vergil's lust for power corrupted him... but I set him free. Now I have a group to protect this world from evil. I also learned that my father is alive and I had to find him no matter what. Arkham's dead and so is Mundus... but he warned he return someday.

I have a new ally... Nero. A descendant of Sparda... but I thought that Nero was Vergil. But I was wrong. Although his demon arm is his most powerful weapon, he has to learn to unleash the true devil inside of him. As well as unleashing an Angelo power that I learned from Fortuna libraries. I have a feeling Nero and I will have a good bond together. But its only a matter of time before Mundus returns... and demons will find and stop me from finding my father... no matter what.

To be continued

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Characters:
- Dante
- Nero
- Trish
- Lady
- Kyrie

New Characters:
- Abigail
- Han Dao
- New Character 1
- New Character 2
- New Character 3
- New Character 4
- New Character 5

Returning Characters:
- Vergil
- Sparda
- Mundus

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I wouldn't mind helping you. :) I have some crazy out of the box thinking that I feel would be benificial to your project.;) that is if your still looking for help of course :\

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Give me character ideas. Heroes, villains

Oh and I have my antagonist here

ERIK

- A warrior who was formerly human in the past, now a vampiric demon swearing revenge on humanity and those who abandon his actions. Erik learns of Dante's birth and plans to kill him and has his own agenda against a royal empire that allied with Sparda.

ANGELO NERO

- Another protagonist who is an angelic warrior who descends on the human lands. Angelo meets Sparda for the first time and they both begun to start a rivalry and friendship to one another. Angelo and Sparda form an alliance together when Mundus leads the demon empire.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
ABIGAIL

- An angel warrior and demon slayer. Abigail is the princess and daughter of a king who allied with Sparda years ago. Dante and Abigail both share one thing in common: revenge on all evil demons.

HAN DAO

- An oni monk and ninja of a Japanese order to Sparda's legacy. Han Dao carries a cursed hand on his left that sucks his enemies into it. Han also carries special styles of elements in the human world. Han Dao also shares a common relationship with women like Dante. Han Dao cares about Lady even though she didn't feel comfortable with Han's hand on her butt. (Note: Think of this one as like Miroku in Inuyasha)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Note: Just added some information on the two new characters. I'll put up the profiles of the main characters next. I let anyone brainstorm their ideas in my wait

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
This was kinda cool and at last one person understands that Nero wont be Vergil.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Thank you Mr. Strife

Here are the main characters playable (Note: Dante and Nero aren't the only ones playable, Abigail and Han Dao are also playable. Trish and Kyrie are both minor characters)

DANTE
After the event of Argosax in Vie De Marli, Dante learns of his father is alive from a couple of people in the village. A while ago, he took a vacation to recover his inner fighting demon spirit. While on the vacation, Dante got a call from Trish and told him that Sparda is truly alive and plans to bring Lady - the demon hunter and Nero - knight of the order to help him on his quest to find Sparda hoping to be reunited.

NERO
After the Fortuna incident, Nero and Kyrie are together at last and is accepted with his demon arm. After the incident, Nero learns that his body is starting to change with every powerful demon defeated. Nero joined up with Dante when he was told that Sparda is alive. Nero helps him out and plans to find ways to unleash the demon inside.

LADY
Lady helps out Dante find Sparda with Nero. Lady then met Han Dao and feels a bit uncomfortable for Han Dao's actions but is feeling a bit of love to him. (note: think of this as Miroku and Sango)

TRISH
Trish is a creation of Mundus that looks like Dante's mother Eva, but now sides with Dante when she learns all her ways are wrong. Trish stayed behind in Fortuna with Kyrie in order to make sure the city doesn't get attacked by demons.

KYRIE
After the death of Credo, Kyrie gave up being a maiden and decided to become the new leader of the new order of the sword.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
VERGIL

Dante's twin brother of Sparda. Dante and Vergil battled years ago in the incidents of Arkham and Temi-ni-gru tower and Nelo Angelo. After Dante defeated Nelo and set Vergil free, it is unknown what has happened to him. Is his soul dead... or alive?

Here are some missions I should think of. In the devil may cry 2 game the two characters Dante and Lucia are both having two seperate discs in their own missions. But this time the disc will have two seperate sides

# of Missions
Dante, Nero, Abigail and Han-Sparda's Return
Mission 1 - Dante and Nero
Mission 2 - Dante
Mission 3 - Han Dao
Mission 4 - Nero
Mission 5 - Abigail, Dante and Nero
Mission 6 - Nero
Mission 7 - Han Dao
Mission 8 - Abigail
Mission 9 - Dante, Nero
Mission 10 - Han Dao, Abigail
Mission 11 - Nero, Dante
Mission 12 - Nero, Dante, Han Dao and Abigail
Mission 13 - Nero, Dante, Han Dao and Abigail
Mission 14 - Nero, Dante, Han Dao and Abigail
Mission 15 - Dante
Mission 16 - Abigail
Mission 17 - Han Dao
Mission 18 - Dante, Han Dao, Abigail and Sparda
Mission 19 - Nero, Dante, Han Dao and Abigail
Mission 20 - Dante and Nero

Sparda's Past... I'm gonna need ideas. Everybody brainstorm!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Voice Cast
Sparda - Jason David Frank, someone else to voice Sparda... someone older
Dante - Reuben Langdon
Nero - Johnny Yong Bosch
Abigail - Any actress: Milla Jovovich, Holly Vallance, Sarah Carter, Amy Jo Johnson or others. Think of one to fit in this role
Han Dao - Jet Li
Lady - Kari Wahlgren
Erik - Who should it be? (Note Erik speaks British)
Trish - Danielle Burgio
Eva - Sara Lafleur
Kyrie - Stephanie Sheh
Vergil - Daniel Southworth

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Weapons

DANTE
Devil Arms
Rebellion - Dante's sword that was given as a present by Sparda
Guns:
Ebony & Ivory - Dante's main handguns
Coyote-X - A shotgun

NERO
Red Queen - Nero's rev-up sword that was created from the Order
Yamato - A katana sword that once belonged to Dante's brother Vergil, now in Nero's possession
Blue Rose - A revolver gun

ABIGAIL
Angel/Devil Arms
Gabriel
Guns
Can't figure any

HAN DAO
Devil Arms
Seiryuu - A nandao sword forged by the fangs of the ancient Azure Dragon
Guns
Shurikens
Kunai

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you guys think of this voice cast? How about the weapons of Abigail and Han? Let me fix the missions list for Dante and the group in Sparda's return

# of Missions - Sparda's Return
Dante and Abigail
Mission 1 - Demon Search Party (Dante (playable) and Nero team up)
Mission 2 - Hidden Present (Dante playable)
Mission 3 - Angel of Light (Dante and Abigail playable for each area)
Mission 4 - Cold Hearted
Mission 5 - Vampiric Coming (Dante and Abigail both playable "same thing in mission 3" and Nero teams up but controlled by Dante)
Mission 6 - Evolution (Dante playable)
Mission 7 - Meeting with an Oni (Dante and Abigail playable)
Mission 8 - Bloody Roar (Dante playable)
Mission 9 - White Justice (Abigail playable)
Mission 10 - Vengeance (Dante and Abigail playable)
Mission 11 - Painful Loss (Dante playable)
Mission 12 - Meeting of the angel King (Abigail playable)
Mission 13 - Immortality (Dante)
Mission 14 - Demonic Truth (Dante)
Mission 15 - Awakened Beauty (Dante)
Mission 16 - Ressurection of the Devil Emperor (Abigial)
Mission 17 - Behemoth of Doom (Dante)
Mission 18 - Haunting Hell (Dante and Abigail)
Mission 19 - Return of the Dark Knight (Dante and Abigail
Mission 20 - Brotherly Death (Final Battle: Dante and Nero vs Vergil)

I'll add Han Dao's and Nero's

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
# of Missions - Sparda's Return
Nero and Han Dao
Mission 1 - Journey to the Unknown (Nero and Dante team up)
Mission 2 - Evolution
Mission 3 - Cursed Hand
Mission 4 -
Mission 5 - The Exceeding Water Viper
Mission 6 -
Mission 7 -
Mission 8 -
Mission 9 - Black Wing
Mission 10 -
Mission 11 -
Mission 12 -
Mission 13 -
Mission 14 -
Mission 15 -
Mission 16 -
Mission 17 -
Mission 18 -
Mission 19 -
Mission 20 -

Here's this one. What do you think. Will anybody want me to edit them?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Here are profiles that I think should be putted up

SPARDA
Sparda is the main protagonist of the DMC5 Sparda's past. He was one of the demons best generals in the demon race of the demon emperor Satan. For years, Sparda felt some confusion and then felt good in his heart and feels that he didn't feel right killing an innocent mortal. Sparda decides to leave the demon world and join the human race even if it means betraying his old friend.

MUNDUS
Mundus was Sparda's best friend in the demon world. Back then before Mundus was emperor, he was a prince. When Mundus learned that Sparda joined with humans, he was forced to take the place as emperor to destroy his former friend.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Weapons #2

Sparda
Swords
Force Edge: Sparda's main sword that is its hidden stage of Sparda's true sword
Guns
Luce & Ombre: Sparda's main guns
Coyote-A: Sparda's shotgun

Erik
Swords
Massacre: Erik's rapier sword
Guns
Bloody rain: Erik's crossbow

Mundus
Swords
Mundus: A sword that bore his name
Guns
Summoned Swords: Spiritual swords that fire

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
TENGU

A shinobi with amazing skill and wields a Zanbato as his weapon, but carries no guns but summoned swords. This shinobi knows of Han Dao, but his identity is a mystery. All we know, is that he was sucked in by his own cursed hand and must've come back somehow.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Re: Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Return and Sparda's Past

Anybody still brainstorming for the game's story and ideas? I hope anyone would name locations, weapons, demons and stuff. I'll brainstorm the story. I'll start Dante, Abigail, Han and Nero's right now in Sparda's Return and hope someone can make my ideas for Sparda's Past. I thought that I do Dante's and Nero's beginning right now. Maybe you all could help me with the middle and end

Dante and Abigail
Beginning
- Dante learns of news from Lady and Trish that Sparda is truly alive
- Dante goes to a a forest where his father first came to the demon world. With his companions; Lady and Nero. Dante finds a couple of demon experiments in a hidden laboratory. Dante thinks Nero might not be up to the challenge on fighting strong and powerful demons like Mundus even though he possesses the Devil Bringer. Nero feels he can do it.
- Dante and Nero get attacked by demons and they battled them together with their swords and guns to take them out.
- Dante finds a diary of his father's history of where he first came to learn his fighting skills and finding peace in the Human World. Dante, Nero and Lady decide to split up and go to different directions.
- In the North, a group of archeological thieves from the previous order plan to gather demon weaponry and souls to reclaim what they lost at the hands of Sparda's warriors; Dante and Nero. Suddenly a couple of demon blood spills on a coffin in the bottom of their ground.
- A vampire demon named Erik awakens to slaughter the intruders who interrupted his slumber. Erik learns of the events in the past and present. He plans to take a little visit for Dante. Erik gathers his equipment and slaughters a couple of demons to get himself ready.
- Dante goes to the Western Hemisphere and discovers a hidden altar in a church. It is revealed that Sparda left Dante a gift when the time came. It was a new amulet created for him. It had the power that is such a mystery
- Dante continues fighting a couple of demons, when he hears a noise at a party. Dante finds a lady in blond wearing in white. The woman uses a bladed bow to kill the demon and then submachine guns. The girl plans to leave until she meets Dante. The woman feels that Dante and her met before. So she plans to leave and lets him follow her for a chance to be alone and chat.
- The girl's name is Abigail; angel warrior and hunter of demons. Abigail and Dante knew each other when they were little with their families. Dante told her why he was going to these places, because he's trying to find his father. But she says that Sparda is not around here right now. Abigail senses an evil source coming by and plans to leave. But she told him that she and Dante will meet again. Suddenly, a mysterious man in a trenchcoat behind Dante spoke to him. The man tells Dante that she knows Abigail and Nero well and that they'll be fine. The man falls down the building and mysteriously disappears after Dante tries to catch him.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Nero and Han Dao
Beginning
- After the Fortuna incident, Nero becomes the general of the new order and wields the sword Yamato for Dante. Nero's mysteriously evolved more since his powers increased. Nero wears: a magenta scarf, blue turtleneck shirt with only one sleeve and one with no sleeve for his devil bringer and wears a violet jacket.
- Nero trains soldiers for the new order. Kyrie, who is now the new leader of the Order taking Credo's place after his death in the incident on Fortuna leads the force.
- Kyrie gives Nero a letter and it is from Dante. Dante says that Sparda is alive and he plans to pay him a visit to tell him of the good news and that he needs his help.
- Dante plans on leaving Trish behind with Kyrie to help the order. Nero plans to go come along with Dante and Lady. But first Dante and Nero have to take out a couple of demons that are trying to stop them from finding Sparda

I can't think of Han Dao right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom