• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry 5 - Hell's Angels

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante disapproved of Mundus' threatening remark by shaking his head from side to side, yet soon after the ground beneath his feet began to crumble and break away as it ripped itself apart. Dante stepped back a couple of feet and watched as the earth belonging to whatever mystical realm they were now in broke down and left nothing but a wide canyon between himself and his enemy. Mundus now stood tall atop of a giant boulder that was oozing out lava so apparent to the eye however still seemingly unscathing to Mundus' feet that rested firmly on the monumental rock. And though unprovoked he chuckled away with his low demonic voice as he conjured up a flaming ball of lava and cupped it in his hand before he hurtled it towards Dante with his fierce and savage nature. Ever so quick to respond with the blade left to him by his father, Rebellion felt the scorching fires of Hell beat relentlessly against it and still endured. The blade had known battle for so long now in Dante's capable hands and had tasted blood more times than Dracula himself. Dante also knew ever too well his style of fighting with tons of tricks up his sleeve. He was still brandishing the two pieces of the amulet that his mother had left him and his brother.​
.....................................................................................................................
"This is it, the Hell Gate" Nero laid claim as the group stopped dead in their movements and mostly turned their eyes on Vergil who was looking back at them with a rather blank expression.​
"Well do something then!" Lady said, nudging Vergil and prompting him to respond. Vergil pushed passed them all and gazed at the Hell Gate briefly before he looked down at Yamato.​
"Here goes nothing" he said, shoving the end of the katana into the seal of the Hell Gate and piercing it, causing it to split open and reveal a portal rift to the other World.​
"Lets do this" Nero said, battle ready and pretty hotheaded.​
"Uh, wait..." Vergil said, stopping Nero from heading on through the rift. He then turned to the girls consisting of Lady, Trish, Lucia and Kyrie. Kyrie being the only non fighting member of the team.​
"This is strictly family business!" Vergil stated in an unknowingly sexist manner.​
"EXCUSE US! We've stuck by Dante's side longer than you have, what gives you the right to say we can't go with you?" Trish forcefully put her foot down.​
"Yeah, you men are always the same" Lady replied, almost spitting her words out as if they were food she didn't wish to swallow.​
"You don't understand. It's way too dangerous for the likes of you" Vergil said, putting himself into it deeper.​
"I think Vergil's right. I'm not saying you lack skill, but..." Nero agreed.​
"But, Mundus is extremely powerful as we both already know Trish. And look what happened last time" Vergil recalled. He then turned his attention to Lady and continued speaking. "Venturing into the demon World is extremely dangerous, especially for the likes of a human. And I couldn't say for you Lucia, but it's better to be safe than sorry. As Dante's brother, I'm sure he would agree".
"Yeah, I can't see Dante wanting to put you girls into a position of that much danger. And someone needs to stay to protect Kyrie. And we couldn't just leave that up to one of you" Nero continued to agree with Vergil. After a short think and a few muttered words between the group, the girls decide to let the boys go ahead without them.​

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks man, that's a really nice compliment :)

I'm really glad you enjoy my story, it makes it worth writing :)

i love to read dude prefer it over tv nd i love dmc fanfiction too this is a great story another of my favs is called stylish crusades as it has dante vergil nero trish and lady as a team so kudos for a great tale

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i love to read dude prefer it over tv nd i love dmc fanfiction too this is a great story another of my favs is called stylish crusades as it has dante vergil nero trish and lady as a team so kudos for a great tale

That's awesome. I love to write fan fiction myself :) I have all the great characters in here lol Dante, Vergil, Nero, Trish, Lady, Lucia, Kyrie, Mundus...even Nelo Angelo xD

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
a good story gets the imagination going man nd what you can imagine is always better than something you see so keep up with the writing :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
a good story gets the imagination going man nd what you can imagine is always better than something you see so keep up with the writing :)

Yeah that's definitely true man :) Thanks, I will. As long as you keep up with the reading lol :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero and Vergil stood but a mere few steps from the entrance to the Demon World. Though for Vergil this was not the first time he had entered into his own father's birthplace. For Nero however it was a different story entirely. He had never been subjected to entering any demonic environment as deadly as this one and didn't know whether it would take toll on his mind.​
Vergil looked up at Nero who was looking vaguely worried and he reached out his hand. When his hand reached upon nero it warmly addresed his right shoulder, and Vergil continued to gaze with comforting eyes towards Nero. "Don't worry, it'll be okay. I was once scared of the darkness that surrounded me. All that pulled me through was the thought of my family. The thought of losing them. Nero, you are family to me now, understand that I would fight and die for you even tonight" Vergil made clear to Nero, who began to calm himself greatly.​
"Okay, here goes nothing".
.....................................................................................................................
Another punch directed to Dante sent him flying backwards once again along with his crimson jacket flailing around on the ground with him as he slid across the floor but reluctantly picked himself back up again. There was blood on Dante's face, his own blood. He wiped his mouth that was bleeding and clutched at his left side for a brief moment before shrugging off the pain. It was hopeless however as another shot of power fired from Mundus' fingertips and blasted Dante in the chest which completely flipped him up into the air and propelled him several feet backwards from where he was previously standing. He tried to disguise the pain but it was useless, so he pulled himself to his knees with all his strength. The last bit of strength in which he could gather. He was not strong enough at this point to awaken the true demon inside him, the one that would more than likely end the duel between him and Mundus in a matter of minutes.​
"Time after time I gave you and your family choices. I offered you different options. I gave you chances. You all but squandered them. And for what? So I could put an end to the bloodline of that traitor, Sparda"...
"Save your speech, I'm not done yet" Dante replied, getting back up to stand on his feet but shaking slightly.​
"That's odd, I almost thought you were" Mundus tormented before striking Dante in the chest again with another surge or power that made Dante tremble throughout his entire body. Mundus continued moving forwards still whacking Dante's body with all his force and might with his incredible power.​
"The end of your father's bloodline begins here with the end of your wortheless life" Mundus laid claim, as he stood high above where Dante was now laying.​
.............................................................................................................................
The sky above the Demon World ripped and shattered open as Nero and Vergil tore through the rift and came face to face with the vast landscape and plains of the Underworld as they slowly descended from the sky down to the ground.​
"This is impossible. Dante could be anywhere, how are we suppose to find him?" Nero quickly questioned.​
He couldn't make out what Vergil was doing for those next few seconds, but for some odd reason he replied with something he could not comprehend. "I know where Dante is".
.............................................................................................................................

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

"Then we must get to him before anything serious happens" Nero began to worry.

"You don't know my brother quite like I do. He wouldn't grovel on his knees to Mundus begging for his mercy. He would fight until the end".

" I know that, so perhaps that's what I'm worried about. The end" Nero said.

Not long had Nero muttered those words had the very surrounding fabric of an Earth so alive and pulsing felt the need to awaken creatures lurking amongst its darkest and deepest foul pits. For the unheavenly, stenching smell of impurity flared under their nostrils just lingering there so they reached the point where they could almost taste it and every time they breathed they inhaled it as if the smell was fumes of pure evil they could not rid.

They stepped back to back, their eyes sharpening intensely, trying to sense where the darkness would strike first. Holding weapons steadily at arms length, both of them confronted the first encounter together with two quick direct slashes. The next thrust came much faster than the last attack, so they had to block with all their might.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

"You just don't get it, do you? Your father, the treacherous Sparda. He was my right-hand demon. He had my trust, my honour, my affection" Mundus began, yet was interrupted by Dante's laughter when he had used the word affection.

"You?!" Dante said, looking up and glaring into Mundus' eyes. "What would you know about loving anyone? About caring for anyone?".

"Now now, that is rich coming from you, Dante. Don't you think I haven't watched you from behind these sealed walls for all of these years now?" Mundus raised his left hand, proclaiming.

Dante carried on laughing away to himself.

"A fool even in death" Mundus lowered his hand and shook his head. He started to draw a heap of power together to finally finish Dante off once and for all.

Top Bottom