• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 5 CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
It's official. Capcom are releasing DMC5 which will be revealed at E3 this June. I have a secure and definite source this time. Go to read. Can't wait for it and I'll be glued to the computer screen looking for the teaser trailer they're going to be releasing for it. Note that the trailer will also confirm the release of DMC5. Now we can all really get our pants in a twist! I can already feel the excitement! Click below for the confirmation.

DMC5 confirmation.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Sorry, but at the top of the page it says "RUMOR".

So it's not definatly confirmed yet, I'm not trying to be an asshole and shoot you down. I want to see this announced as much as anyone else here...

lafudge

&vergil.♥
VeNGeD;173574 said:
Sorry, but at the top of the page it says "RUMOR".

So it's not definatly confirmed yet, I'm not trying to be an asshole and shoot you down. I want to see this announced as much as anyone else here...

Yes, I know. I was kinda thinking it'd blow DMC5 out of the pool but you forgot that this was said;

"Our source confirms us that unfortunately Capcom will only release a 1:32 min long teaser trailer, but on the positive side the teaser will confirm us the release date of the title."

That to me says that Capcom will release a teaser trailer for DMC5, therefore it's confirmed. And if they're giving us a release date too, that means it's also confirmed. I think the people at that site are trying not to get our hopes up but it's kinda contradictory since they go on to give further information.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
lafudge;173577 said:
Yes, I know. I was kinda thinking it'd blow DMC5 out of the pool but you forgot that this was said;

"Our source confirms us that unfortunately Capcom will only release a 1:32 min long teaser trailer, but on the positive side the teaser will confirm us the release date of the title."

That to me says that Capcom will release a teaser trailer for DMC5, therefore it's confirmed. And if they're giving us a release date too, that means it's also confirmed. I think the people at that site are trying not to get our hopes up but it's kinda contradictory since they go on to give further information.
You are going to believe that the site(criousgamer.com(?)) is 100% correct about this, they for some reason were given the information about this.

I am hoping they are right but I wouldn't bet on it.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
VeNGeD;173580 said:
You are going to believe that the site(criousgamer.com(?)) is 100% correct about this, they for some reason were given the information about this.

I am hoping they are right but I wouldn't bet on it.

Yeah, I'm trusting the site (criousgamer.com(?)) is reporting the truth. The site looks legit enough.

Durante

Dead
Well Venged none knows perhaps there will be perhaps not but since dmc4 is new i don't think they will rush on the fifth one :) and it could just happen that they rethink their plans and cancel it for another few years

Zato-OW

King
Yeah actually Capcom announced they had no plans for another DMC game so all it is is a rumor unless they lied again.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Well even though it's probably a complete lie, I pray to the gods that it is not. Th cub can't help but keep his hopes up, even with knowing that my dreams along with a couple others will be shot out of the sky :(

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Some people are saying (sorry, no source) that capcom wants a break from the DMC series, so this means is going to take a while to be a new DMC.

IMO Capcom should hire a different group for the next DMC... maybe some less 'japanese mind' and more 'apocalypse/demonic hordes mind' developers...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
CAPCOM lies!!!!! If they don't make DMC 5, I will hunt them done and force my concept down their throats!!!! Mauhhahahahaha

jk jk

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Trish67;174915 said:
CAPCOM lies!!!!! If they don't make DMC 5, I will hunt them done and force my concept down their throats!!!! Mauhhahahahaha

jk jk
I hope it has Vergil in it. Give me Vergil!!!!!!

Koemi

half-breed
funny thing about that rumor: I heard something similar - about a DMC5 trailer in E3 09 - when I was back in Hong Kong. let's hope it's not rumor, anyway we'll know about that in couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom