• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5: concept, idea, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofWeird

Well since everyone here has a concept, I thought I may as well throw in my two cents. I usually don't post a thing unless I have something important to contribute, so here it goes. I know a lot of you out there miss Vergil, well so do I, so here is a way of resurrecting Vergil with a halfway sensible reason other then magically poofing him back to life and getting a somewhat decent story in the process.

Story: The first half of the game (missions 1-7) focuses on Nero getting flashbacks of Vergil's memories and doing things Vergil would do kinda like an amnesiac patient getting their memories back. Then Nero realizies he is Vergil and goes nuts. Dante has a big fight with Vergil who now has the devil bringer at his disposal as well as yamato.

Gameplay: What I really want in DMC is a co-op play element, throughout the game you (and a friend or computer) will playing as Dante and Nero/Vergil. With this kind of gameplay it opens up new ways to solve those damned puzzles everyone has to do but hates and best of all new moves. Old weapons can have a new way of using them, and you can make things easier or more difficult by choosing whether you respawn or if its game over if Dante or Vergil dies. This can easily go along the regular difficulty system.

Enemies: Another thing I want to see is a female as the main boss at the end. The main boss could be a demoness that had her eyes and her black heart set on Sparda but got turned down and sealed away when he got fed up with her advances. She becomes really ****ed off when she finds that a human woman got what she wanted.

Well there's the summery of my concept, if you like it, I'll be happy to go into in greater detail for you. So tell me what you guys think, remember no flaming I don't want this thread locked because of pointless fights and spamming, but I like constructive criticism with valid points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom