• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 (Chaos Master Version.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
For now,no detailed plot because my head is filling with pain of homeworks.:wacko:

Several elements will be taken from my dead DMC fan fiction,Devil May Cry - The Last of the Devils.I'll try my best to describe it,but there will be no guarantee that I will be able to complete my own game concept,as my time is short...

Plot

Several years have passed after the events at Fortuna,Dante still continues his demon slaying job and Nero worked with him too.He received an anonymous letter that will brings back him to a place that he doesn't want to remember... His own home.

Protagonists:

Dante
Nero
Lady
Trish
Kyrie

Antagonists:

Darius
Wilhelm
Marcus
Krellis
Eurydice
Nelo Angelo Mark II
Alexander

Cameos:

Sparda
Eva
Vergil
Mundus
Argosax the Chaos
Matier

Devil Arms:

Rebellion (A magical sword that was given by Sparda)
Alexander (Gauntlets that wields Light and Earth based attacks)

Gameplay,controls,In depth on characters,and plot,and so on will be posted later.:)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
A cameo from Vergil and Sparda would be very, very welcome. However, I doubt it'll happen. Real shame, too, because Vergil is my favourite character and it'd be awesome to see how Vergil and Nero are with eachother.

Edit: I really like the sound of the Nelo Angelo Mark II, too. Sounds... menacing. ^_^

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i like it so far...some more detail would be nice....maybe once u get done with homework and all.....also...i would like to see something about ur devil arms and new characters(if any....idk...haven't played 2 yet)....some pics or sketches maybe?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Sorry for the late update,school's have been messing me up for a whole month... Here are the new upadates for characters.

Protagonists

Dante - A half human and demon man that hunts devils for a living.A son of Sparda,and has a tremendous strength due to his mixed heritage.Cocky,smart mouthed,and badass.Still working in his shop,Devil May Cry.His trademark weapons are his sword Rebellion,and his dual guns,Ebony and Ivory.

Nero - A young human who has a powerful demonic arm called Devil Bringer.Talented,and cocky,like Dante too.He has a loving affection with Kyrie,since young.He works with Dante,although only part time.His trademark weapons are Red Queen and Blue Rose.

Lady - A pretty woman who has hatred with demons,since young.A human,but has superb acrobatic and firearms skills.Works with Dante occasionally.Her trademark weapon is Kalina Ann,along with her various side arms.

Trish - Another pretty woman who is a demon that hunts demons for a living.Works with Dante occasionally,but now a partner with Lady.Her sword skills and her mastery of lightning attacks are not to be underestimated.

Kyrie - A pretty young girl who is a sweetheart of Nero.A caring girl,who now looks after for orphans in an orphanage house,called "Last Heaven".

Antagonists

Darius - A mysterious man who can manipulates demons with ease.He challenges Dante to find him,as to learn the truth.He wields two a double sided revolver,and uses the power of darkness and lightning.Charismatic and strong,and the leader of D.E.A.T.H organisation.He is capable of transforming into a demon form.

Wilhelm - A masked man,who is silent and the second in command of D.E.A.T.H.Always duel with Nero,but always end up in draw.Wields katars,kunais,shurikens and the power of wind and earth.He too is able to transform into a demon.

Will be continued later......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom