• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Wallpapers

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys more on topic please, if you want to make some kind of group then discuss it via pms, any further off topic post will be deleted without a 2nd chance;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
personally, out of the ones posted..im partial to the one of dante and nero gun to gun...its the showdown to end all videogame showdowns..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;69228 said:
Guys more on topic please, if you want to make some kind of group then discuss it via pms, any further off topic post will be deleted without a 2nd chance;)

heh,sorry,tony...:p ...hey,check my CG artwork post...

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
+Rep
Thank you so much - Couch wallpaper :D Saviour :D
Those are some bad *** wallpapers, I'm considering starting to some fan art again...But takes up a lot of my time so have to see..meh...

Thanks anyway :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i would do some fan art myself for this game but it would take up way too much for my time and alot of overheating my system due to the fact that im not really telented in realistic drawing but rather tattoo design drawing...lol..although i love some of the fan art ive seen of nero and dante

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
XI Fa1nt IX;69213 said:
thank you
rep++ for that

also is 229 rep points any good
Well how come you have more rep bars then me but i have 287 rep which is more then you? :huh:
lol sorry to go off topic :unsure:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Bandoor;70578 said:
Well how come you have more rep bars then me but i have 287 rep which is more then you? :huh:
lol sorry to go off topic :unsure:

that i am not sure.:huh: however,i did post many stuffs...ask Tony or others...:unsure:

Top Bottom