• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Wallpapers

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, now i know where to go when i finally get my computer...lol, although i was hoping to see one with nero and dante sword to sword..i believe if im not mistaken i seen a nice screenshot earlier on like..ign or something but i cant remember, anyway...rep+ for goin' to all the trouble of finding these awsome wallpapers man

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Fatal;69207 said:
hey can you get me one of when dante and nero are on the statue pointing guns at each other

Bad news,there is no wallpaper for it which it happens to be in the PC content dvd for DMC 4...:(

Good news,i have the screenshot...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
229 rep....well i cant really say wether thats bad or good..but we both joined the same day according to my computer screen...and we both have about the same number of posts..but i have 901 rep...so..i dont know..it just depends on who looks at ur posts and who decides they agree with u enough to give u rep

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh come on..life cant be that hard...maybe u just need to be more open minded or something..idk for sure cuz i dont know u well enough to say but..it cant be as bad as ur making it out to seem...just do what i do..go wild with ur posts but try to make sure u arent offending anyone and make sure that ur not just disagreeing with them for the sake of starting an argument

II Regicide II

The Greatest
NERO116;69220 said:
oh come on..life cant be that hard...maybe u just need to be more open minded or something..idk for sure cuz i dont know u well enough to say but..it cant be as bad as ur making it out to seem...just do what i do..go wild with ur posts but try to make sure u arent offending anyone and make sure that ur not just disagreeing with them for the sake of starting an argument

ok thanx
and do you want to be on me and chaos's team

Top Bottom