• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 4 special edition?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I heard there may be a special edition of DMC 4, does anyone know what makes it so special? What's the difference?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
To my understanding, there is no Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition available (yet), only a Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition - which is the one I have. The DMC4 Limited Edition comes in a sleek metal casing with a picture of Nero on the front and back and a plastic sleeve to keep it all safe and scratch-free. You also get a bonus art book - I think that's what it is anyway (I've never actually checked it out so can't really say for sure).

Evil Nero

If there the same then thats a shame really (ryhmed XD)
Virgil was in DMC3SE so why couldnt they make characters for this?
Trish and Lady perhaps? Credo?
OOOOO!
Bonus Level where you play as the Savior and you get to destroy a city!!
I'll calm down now lol

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
devilmaycry;101363 said:
You also get a bonus art book - I think that's what it is anyway (I've never actually checked it out so can't really say for sure).

Yeah it's an art book. Nothing special but something nice for the Limited Edition I guess.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
devilmaycry;101363 said:
To my understanding, there is no Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition available (yet), only a Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition - which is the one I have. The DMC4 Limited Edition comes in a sleek metal casing with a picture of Nero on the front and back and a plastic sleeve to keep it all safe and scratch-free. You also get a bonus art book - I think that's what it is anyway (I've never actually checked it out so can't really say for sure).

Yhea I am playing the limited edition, it's exactly like you said, it also came with a "Making of Devil Msy Cry 4" disc.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
vergistar;101851 said:
there is a limited edition which comes with a collectors tin and a free art book

I think it's kinda rubbish getting just an art book and a tin. wouldn't you expect a little more? Like a bonus disc or something (well resi 4 didn't have anything in it's collectors edition).

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I got the special/limited/wtfever for the 360 and it didn't have an artbook =o, It had the tin and ****e but it came with the first disc of the anime with it and some other junk =o I have the little promo art book dealy but I had to buy it off of ebay xD (it was dirt cheap).

Edit: Just realized why xD Took me this long to figure out the NA version and other versions aren't the same.

Top Bottom