• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 4 opinions

aka958

Don't trust people
yeah... i started to play on Dmc3 it was easy playing on easy... some died in 2 hits.... but when i tried out very hard or even hard.... those was item sucking monster mods.... and dmd.... mission 2 on DMD! it took me 4 hours of gameplay (without items) just to fix the damm mission 2!

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
idk..i cant remember ever using any items in DMD on 3..although im almost done with SOS on this one and i have to say "where is the challange?"..lol
i hope to the high heavens DMD is challanging

SuperNero

Aye they dont tell u much about nero or his story but thats the point since they will add that in the future games

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I liked the game. Some here say that it is not as good as the others but a bad game it is not.

SuperNero

My fav devil may cry game is 1 the graphics mite be ****ter but the story is pretty gd so r the boss's

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah that's true. Devil May Cry has the best atmosphere, the best Dante, the best enemies, the best places and is the most important game as Dante finally does what was his destiny to do, by beating Mundus.

(Of course all these "best" are only MY opinion).

Although it is annoying that it has only 2 weapons (ok it has many swords but they all perform the same moves or less), the game-play is kinda slow, the graphics are not as good (although when you go/leave from the island the graphics are stunning for some seconds), and Vergil is a puppet but it still was great, for me at least.

evilweevle

Niruz;79095 said:
Well, it doesn't explain anything about Nero except his relations to Kyrie and Credo. They never mention how Yamato was brought back. Or why Dante " had his reasons " for helping.

The story is basicly just about one evil guy trying to take over the world and the good guy trying to stop him. It doesn't really feel like DMC1 or 3 to me atleast.

the reason dante 'had his reasons' was because sanctus had his fathers sword (i forget its name) and was utislised by agnus to create a hell gate in fortuna 'in substitution for the real gate' which is later opened by yamato toward the end of the game.

im not sure how he gets the sword though as i havent played the 1st game since it originally came out, i just know u got it at the end.

evilweevle

sorry but yea im well chuffed with DMC4, clocked up 75 hours so far and im still finding new moves to pull off!

its not as good as DMC3 (i loved the variety of devil arms more than in DMC4) but then again i think DMC3 is pretty much a perfect game so i would have been amazed if capcom had improved it any more.

hopefully DMC5 will have around 6 different melee weapons to use like number 3.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Something I hated about 4 was that once I got to mission 19 I thought "only one more to go now" they should try to make it a little longer each time just so that you dont know EXACTLY when the game is going to end.

Top Bottom