• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Media Thread

Swoosh

I thought I would start this as a place to post any exclusive media related to Devil May Cry 4, such as artwork, music, etc. Some of it might be a repeat from other threads, but at least this way it's all in one place. Anyway, might as well kick this off.

Chat Icons:

chaticon0we4.jpg

chaticon1zk9.jpg

chaticon2yv4.jpg

chaticon3kc9.jpg

chaticon4lc5.jpg

chaticon5bl7.jpg

Wallpapers:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Me ruv u rong time.

Thanks for making a thread just for this. It makes it easier to access. <3 Kudos and much rep+ for you.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda

for those interested, yes, I'm starting wallpapers. This first one, I think, is good, and it quotes "The Time has Come" as well. ~_o

legendaryknight

wow thanks alot for all these artwork. just one question though do they have all they chracter art in the book like the goldon knight if so can you please post them please. in aus they ony have just a small artbook in the ce.

Swoosh

It's the same art everywhere. The art book really doesn't add anything new, as I'm sure you know. Still, Dante Redgrave is going to scan his to show what there is. As for this art, that's off the bonus DVD.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
BomberDom08;66605 said:
DSC00403.jpg

Bangin...right?

Kyrie trying to be seductive. <3 Lady is just flaming hot there. ;3;

Sry... but Gloria still scares me, especially in that picture. Trish really saves it though.

BomberDom08

lol well the red is the floor but wait something that resembles a leg hmmm...someones gunna got lucky that night lol

Top Bottom