• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4-Final Fantasy 7 Similies????

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Ah so a directors cut eh? Meh, I'll probably get around to looking at it at some point (didn't really like the movie but the action was fun... so maybe I'll shut my brain off for this one) Either way thanks for the link my good man :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Advent Children Complete is like a director's cut of the movie. There were apparently a few things that, due to funding issues, they couldn't do in the movie, or there ended up being things that they wanted to add or change slightly.

It's the same story, but with added scenes that make the movie flow a bit better, and just overall more entertaining. There's like a half hour of extra footage. It's essentially the definitive version of Advent Children, and it's the one that Square really intended for us to see.
I've got the extended edition on Bluray and the original. There are quite a few new scenes...added dirt effects and a lot more blood..pretty good improvement on the original version.

As for the original topic...Agnus reminds me of Hojo:lol: And there are a lot of guys running around with white/silver hair....big swords...and lots of leather clothes.

Top Bottom