• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 3 MANGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Vergilissexy;80243 said:
The manga is alright, but I find some stuff to be bull. How the heck are the twins half-demon if Sparda was full human? Not to mention the twins first encounter was crappy and so undramatic. Ok, Dante thinks Vergil is dead all this time, and they haven't seen each other in like, 10 years. So why the hell do they greet each other like two highschool kids that don't like each other? I know they're half demon but they're still identical twins. They don't have to cry their eyes out and bear hug each other, (Course, that would have been nice) but at least show some kinda of...well, be dramatic. >_>

As for how the twins were half demon as Sparda was human.....There is a thing called dormaint genes.

Keaton

Premium
^IMO it reads that Sparda had his POWERS taken when he sealed the demonic realm off, not his blood, just because he couldnt do anything demonic anymore, didn't mean that he wasn't a demon :D

^Dormant genes is right, Dante and Virgil probably had to wait until puberty to realize that they had powers etc, and being human they could use their own demonic powers because they ran off their own humanity, rather than the demon world ^___^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
AzureNight13;84100 said:
As for how the twins were half demon as Sparda was human.....There is a thing called dormaint genes.

It has nothing to do with dominant genes, if Sparda was HUMAN like Arkham said he was then it doesn't matter. Vergil and Dante wouldn't have demon blood if Sparda was human like it was stated. BTW, that was already settled.

To Keaton: They didn't have to wait until puberty. It was confirmed in the beginning of part one. "Even as a child I had powers."

I never said anything about power. I was talking about blood because Arkham saying Sparda was human threw me off.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
When Arkham said that Sparda lived as a human I thought he meant that Sparda did not kill/do things that Devils do, not that he was powerless or something.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm only pointing out a theroy. And after rereading Code 1, Arkham said that he died as a man. meaning that he gave up his demonic powers to save the world and live a normal life. Just reread it and you might get what I'm saying.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah I now what you mean I re-read it recently too. Died as human doesn't mean that he became a human. He's a full Devil.

It's like saying that if I seal all of my powers somewhere I'll become something non-human which isn't possible.

I think he just wasn't all that super-duper powerful but still able to be the coolest guy over there.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
AzureNight13;84279 said:
I'm only pointing out a theroy. And after rereading Code 1, Arkham said that he died as a man. meaning that he gave up his demonic powers to save the world and live a normal life. Just reread it and you might get what I'm saying.

I already knew that hun, all I was saying was is that I was confused at first when Arkham said he was "Man" I know Sparda did that, it's stated in like, every game. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom