• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 2 Hidden Combo moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
For Dante I have found on another forum some special devil trigger moves. The last one I figured out myself by accident lol. Here they are:

DEVIL TRIGGER MOVES

When Devil Trigger is activated, press Attack twice, then press the control stick back and hold the attack button. Dante will charge up, and then execute a six to seven-hit multi-stab.

While in Devil Trigger, hold Square and Triangle at the same time and release after a while. Dante will release a demon shockwave blast around him.

In Devil trigger, hold R1 to target an enemy and press Square and Triangle at the same time. Dante will unleash a lazer beam from his chest

When in Devil Trigger, press the attack button twice, press right on the analogue stick and press triangle again. Dante will swing his sword twice and then gather up his powers to release a devastating electric power.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wow, that's a nice find. I had done the first one accidentally on Despair Embodied and tried so many times to do it again but didn't know Devil Trigger was required. Thanks for the info Korn;)

PS: In the last u mention an electric attack, if u use the fire orb it will probably do a fire attack right?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
lol yeah that is what I am thinking anyway. I mean, I did it whilst I had the electro heart. And wow the thread has actually been given a reputation point! :D

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
oh tnaks so much for the hidden stuff because i've really wanted to know how to do the whole laser beam thing i noone would tell me
so i really appreciate it.

XD i'm so happy :)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
TWO MORE! I foind these two out myself ^_^ :

In human form, tap attack three times, press back on the control stick and press triangle two more times. Dante will do three slashes, followed by a down slash and an upward one.

In human form, tap attack twice, flick the left analogue stick in any direction and press attack three times. Dante should swing his sword diagonally twice, followed by one horizontal slash, another upward diagonal slash and a spinning attack.

NOTE: These combinations do not work when you hold R1 down.

Luna Blazer

I'm having difficulty applying the special devil trigger moves. I have done the combos numerous times and I seem to not beable to get it right at all. I have tried them all and seems to not work. I don't know if I am doing anything wrong?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;19110 said:
For Dante I have found on another forum some special devil trigger moves. The last one I figured out myself by accident lol. Here they are:

DEVIL TRIGGER MOVES

When Devil Trigger is activated, press Attack twice, then press the control stick back and hold the attack button. Dante will charge up, and then execute a six to seven-hit multi-stab.

While in Devil Trigger, hold Square and Triangle at the same time and release after a while. Dante will release a demon shockwave blast around him.

In Devil trigger, hold R1 to target an enemy and press Square and Triangle at the same time. Dante will unleash a lazer beam from his chest

When in Devil Trigger, press the attack button twice, press right on the analogue stick and press triangle again. Dante will swing his sword twice and then gather up his powers to release a devastating electric power.

well.............i knew that all the time (no ofense)..........but its really cool indeed man, but the best DT is Ultimate Sparda :D
the moves are deadly

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Luna Blazer;19567 said:
I'm having difficulty applying the special devil trigger moves. I have done the combos numerous times and I seem to not beable to get it right at all. I have tried them all and seems to not work. I don't know if I am doing anything wrong?
Are you holding R1 down? If so, are you getting the timing right?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice little guide you wrote for the lesser-known attacks, KoRn! I'm sure a lot of people will find this useful. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
As Trish:

Hold L2 and hold Triangle, then release Triangle to cause Trish to plant the Sparda in the ground. She can now use her hands for hand to hand combat. Press L2 again to retrieve the Sparda.

Repeatedly press Triangle to do a 5 hit combo consisting of 3 punches and 2 kicks.

With the Shotgun equipped:

Dodge & Shoot:
Equip the Shotgun, swing your sword once and Fire. Dante will cartwheel away while pulling both triggers on the nearest foe.

Fireworks!:
Swing your sword twice, then fire the shotgun, Dante will flip the shotgun around his body, firing as quickly as he can in all directions.

Gut Check:
Swing your sword of choice three times at an enemy and fire the shotgun, Dante will execute the three-hit combo, then whirl around, duck under any incoming attack, and empty both barrels into the gut of his target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom