• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cray 3 End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Bg

Yoyo o_O o_O o_O i just finished Devil may cry 3 special edition , and im very happy about it xD its realy cool...,,, however if someone have questions about it post or [email protected] my email

Kalina-Ann

LOL I was satisfied with the overall game and the ending does show that no matter what Vergil and Dante are still brothers no matter what..... Vergil gave himself for Dante that shows love!!!!!!!

Lady

the missing piece
defjam64 said:
wat is da ending if u shoot 100 deamons wit lady at the end?????

you see the continuation of Vergil going insane... basically waking up in hell.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil went to the Hell alive...............and then the Prince of Darkness shows up and Vergil went to Defeat the Prince of Darkness.................thats the Beginning of the DMC1

Vince

Its sad that vergil wanted to stay in the underworld :(
But he wanted to stay at his father's home

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil wants more power to be a Supreme warrior.....................thats y Vergil wants Dantes Amulet............and the Force Edge

Curse

Cursed Girl
but what's the point of hawing so much power? i mean they're stronger then any human....isn't that good enough?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
for Vergil no......................but Dante doesnt vare abou be Stronger than Demons..........................:D

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Maybe Vergil just didn't wanted to make the same mistake that he once did. You know in mission 7 he says "Without strenght you can not protect anyone.Let alone yourself ".Maybe it's wrong, but I think he feels guilty, coz he couldn't protect his mother... And now he wants more power to be like his father (to protect humans, maybe?)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9038 said:
Maybe Vergil just didn't wanted to make the same mistake that he once did. You know in mission 7 he says "Without strenght you can not protect anyone.Let alone yourself ".Maybe it's wrong, but I think he feels guilty, coz he couldn't protect his mother... And now he wants more power to be like his father (to protect humans, maybe?)

protect humans huh??
well..................Vergil doesnt even care the Demons that its around of him

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya............ur right about it
but Vergil wants to be like father...........no one can stop him
except his little brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom