• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Arms and Fire Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
i think pandora is cool but not suits dante.humanish weapons are more likely to dante's style.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Silahsor;271185 said:
i think pandora is cool but not suits dante.humanish weapons are more likely to dante's style.

Yeah.

Dante should get a weapon like an assault rifle, I think. He's never had a weapon like that.

Also, here's an idea for a Gauntlet type weapon I had.

Echo: Gauntlets similar to Beowulf in design, but with blue highlights instead of white. It allows the user to run at super fast speeds and teleport while performing lightning fast combos. However, it's ability to enhance physical strength is almost nonexistant, meaning it's basically Dante being unarmed, but able to teleport.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
DreadnoughtDT;271187 said:
Yeah.

Dante should get a weapon like an assault rifle, I think. He's never had a weapon like that.

Also, here's an idea for a Gauntlet type weapon I had.

Echo: Gauntlets similar to Beowulf in design, but with blue highlights instead of white. It allows the user to run at super fast speeds and teleport while performing lightning fast combos. However, it's ability to enhance physical strength is almost nonexistant, meaning it's basically Dante being unarmed, but able to teleport.

like that idea

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
For Dante, I always thought it would be nice for him to get Alastor back. That's seriously the coolest sword he's ever had.

As for a new weapon, a double bladed bo-staff of some kind, because seriously, with the way Dante fights, you know he'd pull of some sweet ass tricks with that kind of weapon.

Now for NERO...because Nero REALLY needs more than two weapons and his arm...a Scythe of some kind. His slightly sluggish fighting style with Red Queen would be PERFECT for a Scythe.

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
I think Dante should have dual knives. They would be centered around fast-paced combat and 'Crazy' combos. And as for a gun, he should have flamethrower or something like that. I think it would be cool. A rapid fire crossbow would also be cool as well.

As for Nero, I think his weapons should be focused on the Exceed system but should have different elements. So since Red Queen is fire based, they could have another one (White King mayb? lol) that is centered around ice. It could freeze people and slow them down. He could in addition have an electric one, an earth one ect. I always thought that would be cool. He could throw summoned swords for a gun. Theyd be different from shooting, because these would knock enemies back, he would use them kindof like spears.

And a scythe would work for both of them imo.

@DT now THAT is a badass weapon!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
id like to see tonfas of some sort bringing back similar close range flurry's to Cerberus like LDslayer suggested with duel knives and a double bladed Bo-staff would be awesome for crowd control!
as for guns i want to see an updated Kalina Ann.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What about taking a tip from the Ninja Gaiden games and having a Kusari-Gama or a Vigoorian Flail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom