• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deus Ex 2?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Hi guys, unfortunately, I don't have any news. I actually just bought the game and I'm loving it. I just wanted to know how many of you would like to see a sequel, what should be included and whatnot and if anyone has actually heard anything about it. Discuss! :)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Which Deus Ex we talking about here? Human Revolution or the original? Because Human Revolution is a prequel to the original one released in 2000, so technically, if you want a sequel, play the original. There's not a great deal of room for a follow up game between Human Revolution and the original Deus Ex.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id like to see a 'sequel' to the original with some of the ideas from the prequel used in it and expanded upon (due to new technology being available).

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i am talking about Human Revolution, and i suppose what i mean is more of a remake? idk...i honestly don't know what the company has in mind, i thought it was something more like what DmC is doing, Ghost Rider, Mortal Kombat, etc. where the prequel is also kind of a reboot (though i suppose in GR's case it's a sequel that reboots).

Top Bottom