• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Destructiod reveiw of the first level against the hunter demon... IN DETAIL

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I don't hate the tracks, i just cannot bump em in my car like i can with the Cerberus theme and the Combichrist track

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol cerberus theme is like cerberus itself who is the one singing.I dunno why but i got that weird feeling xD

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I would buy this game but I um,
48206%20-%20all_my_money%20artist%3Aevaxilth%20charity%20fluttershy%20hugs.png
spent 70 dollars on one hug.
and i'm pretty sure the rest of the story is obvious

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
The only track i like is cerberus's battle theme, so sick
all the rest are just meh to me, but i do like the Combichrist track a whole lot too

EDIT:
FF13-2 has a track by the guys that did some tracks for DMC in the past
The Cerberus Theme was just pure badassery :eek: And wow that FF XIII-2 song sounds badass! Hopefully Combichrist and whoever else is in DmC can deliver.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I for one can't stand the new music to qoute the Hatta "It sounds like someone cutoff their nuts, put them in your mouth and made you sing" say what you want about the music in the other games but atleast you could understand the lyrics without having to look it up online
I love how members here have nothing good to say about the original series, while Capcom unity members like you have nothing good to say about the new one. Does anypony but me like both?

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I love how members here have nothing good to say about the original series, while Capcom unity members like you have nothing good to say about the new one. Does anypony but me like both?
I like both, but I'm not focusing on the original series anyway.

Dante47

It's hard to really "like" something that hasn't been released. I love the original series of course. So far DmC looks like a real Devil May Cry. Lets hope we all can like both.

ZeroLove

I like both or rather, I LOVE DMC3 and I am really looking forward to DmC. DMC1 was good too, but 2 and 4 are sucky, imo.

Top Bottom