• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Destructiod reveiw of the first level against the hunter demon... IN DETAIL

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
funny thing is, the guy was complaining about Dante being an asshole but that was apart of the character before hand like in the manga.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
funny thing is, the guy was complaining about Dante being an asshole but that was apart of the character before hand like in the manga.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

EDIT: can you delete these two posts?
server problems.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Actually, Tammeem stated that no one can see him when he's in limbo. And he only appears as a ghost to Kat.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Actually, Tammeem stated that no one can see him when he's in limbo. And he only appears as a ghost to Kat.
I wonder where Kat is talking to him ffrom
A. Mental hospital
B. Isolation
C. Equestria
Please be C, Please be C. GOD MAKE IT C

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I for one like this soundtrack much more than Taste The Blood, Crossed the Line or Never Surrender, but that's just me.

Gbraga

Devils Never Cry is an original song just for the game, isn't it? If that's the case, even though I like Never Surrender better, I have to agree.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
"He doesn't go around moaning about them all the time. he releases himself through actions and his one liners. We also let him let loose."

BEST. WORDS. EVER! I like that Tameen is now more mature. He's not ranting the old DMC while explaining his DmC. I love that DmC has jump canceling and now it's much more bad ass! Thank you Ninja Theory! You rock!

Also my favorite line in this is "Come on then, you little ****s!"

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I am so in love with his voice!!! and he got sense of humor...that's the most important to be a perfect guy.
Really love the cool moves in there, I think I like the sword a bit...okay, a lot!...and the ranking is pretty good too. well, I am going to play the game for sure!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I always loved the DMC 3 theme song. Can't understand a word they say, but I love the sound.
Anyway, it's good to hear that the platforming's going to be challenging. I was kind of worrying that the platforming's challenge was going to be superficial like in DMC 4's grapple parts.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I think "shall never surrender" in DMC 4 is still better.Especially the chorus.
The only track i like is cerberus's battle theme, so sick
all the rest are just meh to me, but i do like the Combichrist track a whole lot too

EDIT:
FF13-2 has a track by the guys that did some tracks for DMC in the past

Top Bottom