• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Pull Snatch

Goldsickle

So are people okay with Nero's Snatch/Wire Snatch behaving the same way as Demon Pull from DmC?
Does this make the game more balanced when it comes to challenge?

Or should they revert it back to how it works in DMC4?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I have zero problems, considering DmC Dante was just borrowing from Nero anyway. Nero is just taking back what was already his, and adding a few advanced modifications.

Goldsickle

I have zero problems, considering DmC Dante was just borrowing from Nero anyway. Nero is just taking back what was already his, and adding a few advanced modifications.
I guess having the pulled-in enemies immediately guarding or counter-attacking now gives Snatch some risks.
Also, if the enemies are always standing when you pull them in, the developers don't need to have a "flung forward" animation for every Snatch-able enemy (time saving!).

But it would be nice if the DMC4 Snatch effect is a special ability of a Devil Breaker.
Rawhide was supposed to be the "powered up Snatch" Breaker but you wouldn't want to pull in Proto Angelo and have it automatically stand up right after you took the trouble of knocking it down...

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Rawhide was supposed to be the "powered up Snatch" Breaker but you wouldn't want to pull in Proto Angelo and have it automatically stand up right after you took the trouble of knocking it down...
You are right, but I know most of the parry windows anyway, and prefer the other devil breakers on them.

Top Bottom