• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEMO OUT 24th JAN.!!

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well all I have 2 say is..........YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA:D :p

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
So wait there if the us demo has been brought forward to the 24th does tht mean the europe one has ??

im guna stay up till between 2-3 just incase haha

i may be a bit tired fer college but fer a chance to play dmc 4 WHO CARES !!

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Haha well either way I've got a Japanese, US and UK account. Japan turns over to the 24th in three hours, so I'll be checking it loads starting then.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
**** yeah i jus remembered u advised me too create a jap account

XD beta get the ps3 turned on and strt the countdown XD

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I've heard US will get the demo 2am PST, however this is 11pm for Japan, so I'm hoping it will be up a few hours early on the japanese XBLM. if so I'll download that first, play it a few times and update to english when its out on the US (or European) XBLM.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Gandrin;64779 said:
Its 12:30 am in Japan and its not out yet :(

Yeah, Marketplace doesnt tend to update till mid-late morning in most countries, so I doubt itll be up for at least another 9 hours in Japan.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
if u have ps3 create an american account or if u have 360 create an america silver membership it works jus fine

i set up my ps3 this morning and dmc will be in the store sumtime tomorrow by british time

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, if you create an american account, even if its not out in the UK at that time you can still download it, and it should be identical anyway.

Top Bottom