• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deleting posts

I saw quite a few people complaining about not having an option to delete posts.
I really don't want that option because people who posted after you to reply on your post would look somewhat ignored or crazy (posting to no one).
What do you think?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think 'complaining' is the wrong way to put it. I simply asked if the option was there or not.
From what I remember on the old boards 'gold' members could delete their own posts and I used it sometimes when I accidentally double posted, (I post from my phone and it's sometimes slow) that's all. I completely agree that people shouldn't delete posts in the middle of a thread, just 'cuz they've decided they don't want a post up anymore.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its only a feature that will be available for Gold Supporters like it used to be and for some reason the feature isnt working or something has gone wrong with it with the forum changeover.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
I agree with ya that the posts shouldn't be deleted in the Middle of a thread... but sometimes some posts need to be deleted... so I think it's better that the deleting will be available for a limited time like 1 minute or even less (30 sec) But it can be hard to make this... I don't know much...

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
staff, if you can't see the post i deleted above this one, then the problem is that i can 100% perma delete evarything i write....

...please don't change it?

Top Bottom