• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deja Vu o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
I could've sworn I made an intro topic here..I actually joined a few days ago. Maybe I just have a bad memory, damn school work ._. Ah well..I don't wanna ramble anymore but ya, I'm here for the love of Devil May Cry because it's that awesome, and to meet some kewl peoples : ) I was actually looking for a forum to join and this was like the first thing that popped up on the search engine xD
Just a little about me, I'm 17, currently on my last year of school (finally>>), I love art, music, being random, going out and about, and such. I play guitar and clarinet : ) I really enjoy the DMC series along with other videogames. I can't deny I have a thing for Vergil (don't hurt meee T.T) but I have limits so you won't see excessive fangirly moments from me xD

but yea, hope to see you all around ^^
in caseee you're wondering, i would have a Vergil sig but my pc hates photoshop and i can never seem to find a good render of him : ( oh wells xD
k now its the end..heh

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Hello Lithyia,

I'm quite new here myself xD.. Nice to meet you ^-^
Oh you have the same age as me.. and you're musical too! xD
(I play the guitar too..)

lmao, another Vergil fan XD (I'm one too.. but not quite a FG)

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Thank you everyone :3 It feels kinda lonely cuz I'm lurking through the forums late in the night when not a bunch of people are on xD;; Ah well..cheers anyways ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom