• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Definitive Edition First thoughts...

TehHutch96

Well I'm three levels in, Hardcore mode on, Turbo Mode on and Nephilim. My goodness its hard but then again I don't have upgrades but it feels nice to have a better challenge as combos were way to easy to get without hardcore mode and I only stacked up to SS so far.

What were other people's first thoughts playing this game?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is still not as challenging as I wanted it to be , once I passed gmd I traded it in.The new additions were great and the triple angel dash was cool and turbo mode, all in all it was an improvement, but not enough to keep me invested in playing it.

Still a good game though all the same , but 4se kinda stole me away from it pretty fast.

Judge

I never thought I would see the day that I would even acknowledge the existence of DMC's reboot but I finally bought it... and I LOVE IT!!! All negative thoughts of this game have completely faded away as if nothing happened.

To tell ya the truth, it always looked like people were against the game before they even played it.

I didn't see the problem, whether you like the old games dosen't matter. You can play all the games, and enjoy all of them.

Top Bottom