• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dear Staff, thanks for DMC.org!!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Meg and I were speaking and as I'm sure you'll all agree the staff have been doing such a stellar job lately with installing updates and maintaining everything that they deserved a big pat on the back and congratulations for a job well done from all of us! :D

Thanks to all the staff whose commitment and hard work keep this place up and running and gives us all a place to come and relax, thanks again you guys rule!
So on behalf of everyone we baked a cake for you!
Thank_you_cake.jpg

So if anyone has anything they want to thank staff for or even say why DMC.org means so much to them, post it here so they can see how much their hard work is appreciated!

Meg

I would like to thank Mr. Redgrave for returning to the forums. XD
Ms. Angel for still calling me her pigeon.
Mr. Drakan and Mr. Credo for being badass.
Mr. Keaton for being jolly.
And a big special thanks to Mr. Steve for all his hard work doing forum-y things I don't understand.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, I'm very thankful to all of the staff too. I've never stuck around on a forum for as long as I have here - so thank you!

I have 1 request? Can one of you use your super powers to create more hours in the day please? I don't have time to be on here much at the minute, so any help would be appreciated?

Thanks! ;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for all your hard work, and keep doing an excellent job :)

Top Bottom