• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dear Staff....and everyone else

Meg

I was originally gonna just send out PMs to the staff, but I decided that the whole forum needed to hear this. Er....see it. Whatever.

I am sincerely sorry about what has happened the past couple days. It isn't fair to you guys what happened. It was a stupid argument that got blown up and all. Being the unofficial peacekeeper I've been since I was little I did what I always did and poked my head in to try and find common ground. Needless to say it didn't work. Anyway, I'm really sorry about how I was acting after that with wanting to leave and all. My announcing it was just so people wouldn't wonder what happened to me. (I think I said that already. Oh whatever.) Anyway.

I hardly moan and groan on here about how terrible everything is and blah blah blah. I always try to brush stuff off and encourage others to do the same. Life's better that way. However, yesterday was the final straw and I really need a break, which I will be taking. I just wanted to apologize for everything first.

So again, I'm sorry for everything and I hope I didn't offend or disappoint anyone.

See you guys in...errr.....a month(ish)? Well I'll see you. Best of luck.

-meg127

aka958

Don't trust people
Bye Meg. We will be looking outside our windows and await your return. I wish you the best of luck. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Take care Meg and we dont blame any single person for anything it was a collective of things over a long period of time so dont beat yourself up about it. We would advise anyone in a similar situation to take a break off the net to sort their heads out.

Meg

^Thanks, Mr. Drakan. I just got the feeling it was partly my fault. I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. I thought I was helping, but its clear my help isn't helpful, so I'm gonna go get a smoothie or something and relax for awhile. Sorry again for the trouble. ;_;

Dark Drakan

Admin
meg127;272356 said:
^Thanks, Mr. Drakan. I just got the feeling it was partly my fault. I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong. I thought I was helping, but its clear my help isn't helpful, so I'm gonna go get a smoothie or something and relax for awhile. Sorry again for the trouble. ;_;

At least you have realised and acknowledged it and we respect that.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
:-( keep in touch meg.
You bring a lovely happy smile to this forum and I hope you won't be away for too long.
Ebs x

Top Bottom