• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dear Faust

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You are a very close friend of mine, and right now the only insult I feel is that I'm not on your friend's list. I could of told you this any other place, but right now I don't actually care. All I care about is our friendship, and I want it back. I want it back, because it's the kind of friendship I would kill someone for. And if I don't get it back, it's the kind of friendship that'll make me walk away from here.

I'm not a bad guy. I was only trying to help. I think and feel in the midst of total confusion, we both got mad at each other and we totally overreacted. I just want to take the time to personally say that I'm sorry.

Faust, you're friendship is worth more to me than many things in this World. It's worth more than watching the big bright sun rise in the morning, shining light over our tiny World. And without you as my friend, my World would feel even tinier.

I love all of you guys here, and I don't want to lose anybody here. Please Amber, be my friend again!

*Squishy puppy eyes*

;_;

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Esura;297277 said:
What...the...hell?

0_0

Sorry Esura, a lot of crazy stuff happened.

This can be closed now, please? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom