• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deadpool movie (warning spoiler alert)

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/
imdb.com has announced a Deadpool movie.

Working Titles:
"X-Men Origins: Deadpool"
"X-Men: Deadpool"

It still in production and Ryan Reynolds is obviously playing as Deadpool no other info on the characters. In addition, it still produced by the same guy who made Wolverine Origins. Release date 2011.

So what do you want to expect on this movie?

Possible Characters/actors
Cable-(not sure)
Domino-Christina Ricci
Agent X-Vin Diesel
Bishop-Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (the guy from The Mummy Returns)
Bullseye-Collin Ferrell

Deadpool Character Features
The Look:
Deadpool should look like exactly what he looks like in the comic books. As for him with out the costume it should kinda look like a bald Freddy Krueger and Ryan Reynolds.

Powers:
Healing Factor
Teleportation
(I didn't like that he was a cyborg that was stupid, Adamantium swords growing form his hands, and shooting lassers out of his eyes that was ridiculous. They shouldn't put that in the movie.)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
If Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool it's all good, he is perfect for the part. I loved him at the start of Wolverine before they ****ed him up.

Ryan Reynolds even said in an interview if they were to make this with him he would only do it if they kept true to the comics. So, it seems the movie is in safe hands.

Zato-OW

King
I thought Cable was the son of Jean and Scott Summers? How can he be in it if Cyclops and Jean died? Well even though it says your not sure I just want to know the Holloywood version of X-men, if they changed anything or not.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
VeNGeD;190679 said:
If Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool it's all good, he is perfect for the part. I loved him at the start of Wolverine before they ****ed him up.

Ryan Reynolds even said in an interview if they were to make this with him he would only do it if they kept true to the comics. So, it seems the movie is in safe hands.

ryan reynolds was only deadpool at the beginning...lol...i like him there too.....he needs to be DP

Before they do this they should really consider a Gambit movie though...cept with a different actor

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;190842 said:
ryan reynolds was only deadpool at the beginning...lol...i like him there too.....he needs to be DP

Before they do this they should really consider a Gambit movie though...cept with a different actor
You misread what I said.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;190921 said:
no...i was agreeing with u actually...lol...just that his name wasn't deadpool when it was ryan reynolds
He was reffered to as Wade Wilson, same thing...

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
Hey guys new possible characters I just thought of. This is the list from the 1st post just w/ additional characters. The dash represents the new characters.

Possible Characters/Actors:
-Weasel(aka Jack Hammer)-Christopher Gorham
Cable-(not sure)
Domino-Christina Ricci
Agent X-Vin Diesel
-Outlaw-Megan Fox(her hair has to be blond)
-Taskmaster(Liam Neeson)
Bishop-Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (the guy from The Mummy Returns)
Bullseye-Collin Ferrell

Top Bottom