• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Space 2 Trailer

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The possible box art for Dead Space 2. It looks simple, but awesome nevertheless. :D

500xdeadspace2boxart.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DAMN! Isaac's new RIG is the epitome of badass, I'm sure. I need to find a full body shot so I can trace it or something...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DreadnoughtDT;238179 said:
DAMN! Isaac's new RIG is the epitome of badass, I'm sure. I need to find a full body shot so I can trace it or something...

This is the best I got, unfortunately.

deadspaceart01.jpg

Hopefully, a render of Isaac with his new RIG will be available soon. His new RIG is a piece of masterpiece. :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chaos Master;238180 said:
This is the best I got.

deadspaceart01.jpg

Hopefully, a render of Isaac with his new RIG will be available soon. His new RIG is a piece of masterpiece. :D

That's perfect. What I like to do is, if I find something I like, I'll trace it and add onto it. Hopefully I can get the picture on here soon. ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I drew Isaac's new suit while looking at the pic they featured in the Dead Space 2 Game Informer. It was close to the ToC...it wasn't a CG render, looked more like PC Concept Art...but it was still a terrific shot of Isaac's suit. I can't wait to play this...although I have to admit, the ending to Dead Space 1 had me going. I figured Necro-Nicole slew Isaac when she popped up in the pod like that.

EDIT: I found some gameplay...it's only 43 seconds worth though ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VX7jZJl4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x0XCFeGh4s&feature=related <-And here's a new trailer!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, that last Necromorph was a hallucination. Isaac had obviously been through a lot, and besides, that Necromorph being there wouldn't make sense. The Hive Mind was dead, meaning all the Necromorphs on that planet at the time died.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Aaaaaaaaaaaah...I see now. Guess that makes sense. When my dad found out about DS2, he actually got a little angry that Isaac was still the main guy, because he thought for sure that Isaac had died at the end DS1, and he thought that it was a great way to end the game...guess now he'll a little happier XD!

Top Bottom