• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dead Set

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dead set is a british zombie horror 5 part programme spread over 5 days and ending on halloween ....... the plot is that a un-explain outbreak of zombies start to eat people and the only place that is safe is the big brother :lol::lol: or is it......

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the first was 1 hour and then the rest were 35 mins.....
its out on DVD 2moro and its a 18

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
all right... I may be getting the DVD.Luckily I am 18.Thanks for promoting it.haha.:)

But,the DVD will arrive here very late...:(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
omenminator;136172 said:
yep....... a VERY long time ...... :lol: sorry dude....

yeah... I can estimate that the DVD will arrive here in Malaysia after 2 months or so... Well,at least I have something to wait for,after all these boring movies that came out lately.:(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nah,it's ok.I just watched the first episode trailer at Youtube,and hell,it was freaking scary.It looks good and the zombies looks kinda real.Is the storyline good?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Black Dragon Knight;136179 said:
are you sure that this is a programme? becuse it looks real. i just saw a trailer and it looked like i was watching the news.

yes its real........ i watched the full 5 episodes on E4 ( uk) and its bloody brilliant ........ its amazing......

Top Bottom